Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Is thor a mantle(poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
    TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is thor a mantle(poll) (18 votes)

Yes 6%
    No 94%

Do you think the title thor is a mantle? The new "thor" is a woman and for some reason just because she wields mjolnir she is now "thor". I do not understand or agree with this because Thor was Thor long before he had mjolnir, the hammer does not make you Thor, there is only one thor.

• 
    Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

When i was reading old topics i found one similar topic i think you should bump that one and vote, but i m not sure how this really works @sc:

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/is-marvel-comics-thor-character-a-mantle-1595737/#79

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 SC  Moderator

@asgaard: Thank you, thats pretty much exactly the right thing to do. I have bumped the older thread for users to post and vote in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.