Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Is this OKT from God of Thunder? secret wars 2(spoilers)

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By titing2101
    No Caption Provided

Is this the OKT that fought against Gorr and Galactus? he is killed really fast by the cabal in secret wars 2 which really is kinda confusing. On wikis they said that this is Old king Thor from GOT. also this thor has a red beard. any ideas?

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe from an alternate universe?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dunno.. This event is really confusing.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no. Looks like it's what Doom could salvage from the multiverse, so I wouldn't expect any of them to have that level of power.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I wouldn't think so because of the red hair, also OKT took on Galactus and has the Thor-force so if he is killed that easily by the Cabal then he is either not the OKT from GoT or he's been really de-powered. The OKT we saw in GoT should have been able to give the cabal a very good fight.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

Yes and no. Looks like it's what Doom could salvage from the multiverse, so I wouldn't expect any of them to have that level of power.

I wouldn't think so because of the red hair, also OKT took on Galactus and has the Thor-force so if he is killed that easily by the Cabal then he is either not the OKT from GoT or he's been really de-powered. The OKT we saw in GoT should have been able to give the cabal a very good fight.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the scans, dialogues and narrative this character is only an older version of Doom's Thors, someone who was created by Doom and Strange in the battleworld context and it's there since the beginning unlike other/new Thors, seems that the Thors will be ranked according to their power level, any police force even Thors (another ridiculous interpretation of this character) has to have hierarchy, if ultimate Thor and BRB are detectives, Old King Thor will be ranked above them, can't be this character that acts like just one more Thor and calls brother to everyone...

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

By the scans, dialogues and narrative this character is only an older version of Doom's Thors, someone who was created by Doom and Strange in the battleworld context and it's there since the beginning unlike other/new Thors, seems that the Thors will be ranked according to their power level, any police force even Thors (another ridiculous interpretation of this character) has to have hierarchy, if ultimate Thor and BRB are detectives, Old King Thor will be ranked above them, can't be this character that acts like just one more Thor and calls brother to everyone...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing after looking through the scans, if this is Old King Thor why would he refer to the other Thor as "brother"? And as has been covered, he definitely wouldn't be taken down so easily by a few bladed and pointy weapons.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing after looking through the scans, if this is Old King Thor why would he refer to the other Thor as "brother"? And as has been covered, he definitely wouldn't be taken down so easily by a few bladed and pointy weapons.

but back then on GOT, OKT mentioned something about cosmic space cop/cosmic god cop and these thors are somewhat the cops in dooms world. i hope these thors are not the ones mentioned as the cosmic god cop by OKT because i find the thors really depressing .>_<

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: I was under the impression the actual "Thors" title might be the cosmic god cop brigade referenced by OKT in GoT and not Doom's Thor Army. I'm not reading it or Secret Wars, only keeping up with it vicariously via the Vine, lol!

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: I was under the impression the actual "Thors" title might be the cosmic god cop brigade referenced by OKT in GoT and not Doom's Thor Army. I'm not reading it or Secret Wars, only keeping up with it vicariously via the Vine, lol!

I also only have comicvine data about Secret Wars and the book Thors, but i imagine that Secret Wars Thors will work just like any police force, (sounds so bad if we acknowledge the core and purpose of this character), this scans introduce the concept (police force Thors) and were focused on the street patrol Thors, some kind of preventive and repressive force in the battleworld context, Aaron book will follow the detective Thors (Ultimate Thor and Beta Ray Bill and the others), same corporation but different functions, some kind of criminal investigation where we follow the characters after the crimes, you know Aaron's writing fetish, whispers/riddles/Original Sin!? That kind of writing that Aaron prove more than once that he SUCKS, and doesn't fit Thor... Old king Thor must/should be the commander of all the Thors corporation...

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: Well, as you said, these appear to be two different departments of the whole police force Thor concept, with the separate Thors title being the investigative dept., the detectives, while the ones shown in the main Secret Wars book are like general law enforcement (it doesn't sound any less silly a concept attempting to sort it all out either :S ). Anyway, it stands to reason each dept. would have their own department head or top cop, so the OKT who recently met his demise could easily have been an alternate version.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.