How would you do a Thor game.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6552 posts) - - Show Bio

So if you had the money and resourses to make a good thor game how would you do it? Well for me i would make it am open world game simler to the elder scrols game but in asguard and though out the nine realms so there would be one large world (Asgard) one semi large world (New york or some other city) and seven smaller zones set thorught out the remaning woulrds. It would be a third pesion game action game with rpg elements like leveling up thors strength and helth and use some sort of curensy to unlock powers for mjolnir aprt from flying cause you would need to from the get go to get from place to place in the worlds but you could upgrade your flying speed. The combat would be some sort of combo system and while in combat you would ues thors hammer but you could also duel wiled the hammer and an axe or a sword.so thats how i would do it feel free to add in a plot if you want in your version (i didnt do it cause i couldent think of anything =P)

#2 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do it similar to yours but I'd go a God of War route and add other weapons besides Mjolnir. Like still have Mjolnir as the main weapon but add others like Odin's spear, Heimdall's sword, The Executioner's Ax, basically every enchanted Asgardian weapon you can think of. I know Thor usually only uses Mjolnir but wouldn't that get a little boring? As for plot I say Thor goes on an epic quest to stop Ragnarok!!! Nothing more epic than stopping an event that can kill gods!

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6552 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Dead Pool: i like the alt weapon choses but for me the story of ragnarock has been done before. So if i were to make the game i wrote about before it would have to be a threat that threatnd all of the nine realms.

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool: @Z3RO180: I like both your ideas. Sounds awesome.
#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6552 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne: both ideas are good but the problem with a project like this if it were to get made is fining a company that would take cae in makeing it same thing goes for makeing a movie.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

Assasin's Creed with hammers.
BB

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

BB

I like this

#8 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

Slash n hack. Like God of War or Devil May Cry.

#9 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

More like the elder scrolls but you don't play thor. You play your own character you can choose between the races, dark elves, asgardians, etc

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

God of War and keep it brutal. Don't make it PG-13.

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

That'd be so epic.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

That'd be so epic.

Wouldn't it? Thor's upbringing wasn't necessarily "nice" in any means. He grew up slaying the beasts of Asgard and fighting off Frost Giants. His game should be brutal and bloody, not a child's toy.

#13 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just make the entire Marvel universe into a pokemon game. Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America would be the starters. Thor would be in Pokevengers: Lightning Strike Yellow version where you would thwart the villainous Team Hel. Thor would evolve into Odinforce Thor which would evolve into Skyfather. Thor's basic moves would be Thunder, Slam, Earth Power, and Protect.

#14 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

I like this

I was joking at the time, I think, but okay, lol.
BB

#15 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction engine. That is all.

#16 Posted by TheCannon (18745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

That's what she said.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.