HOW TO TEST THORS STRENGTH.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold hulk down and see how many hits it takes to breake his skull.

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
What?
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#4 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

randomness

#5 Posted by vidarrodinson (137 posts) - - Show Bio

You  should know that the Hulk ( green, red, blue and whatever other color) fanboys patrol these boards like Allied troops.  You may need someone to watch your back.  Your front and sides also. LOL   The expense of testing on the Hulk has not been too favorable for the MU. 
#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: indeed

#7 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: @PowerHerc
i think he meant  as the hulk gets stronger and has infinite potential in strength(at least as the bios say) , how angry and consequently strong does it take the hulk to k'o thor

but op , thats durability and how will we know how strong is the hulk then?? i'd prefer you edit your post with something more sensible
#8 Posted by Deadcool (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary: That is not true at all, he has never got that mad, even as WWH, he has never shown to have that potential, he always reach a limit when he can't get more mad...

#9 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

@higher_evolutionary: That is not true at all, he has never got that mad, even as WWH, he has never shown to have that potential, he always reach a limit when he can't get more mad...

i was kinda explaining what the op thought dats all ,(not mine)
#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: He admitted it was randomness. I don't think he had a point.
#11 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: then i over thought it my bad
#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: lol No worries. It' was a sane response to a weird thread.
#13 Posted by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

answer is one hit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.