Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

How do you find out when comics are supposed to be released?

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MethodMan008

So, yes, I am an idiot.  I consider myself pretty internet savvy but I never know where to find comic release dates...

When does Mighty Thor start?  I saw a cover for it somewhere that said something to the effect of Asgard vs. Galactus...  That sounds awesome and I wanna read it!! :D
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Caligula

visiting the website of the comic publisher of the comic you want to know about is the best way.

Ry Fryy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ry Fryy

I find myself using sites like tfaw.com or other places that let you buy and pre-order comics.  They're not always 100% right but close.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Marvel.com has a Comic Catalog with seems to be pretty up to date on when issues are coming out, though if you do go by those dates, make sure you check them every day or two because Marvel is notorious for pushing comics back, or switching the dates up at random times.

DC has something similar, but theirs is much more organized that Marvel's. Can't speak for other publishers though,

fps_dean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fps_dean

You can check marvel and dc's websites.  Marvel's catalog tends to not add stuff when it's current, so you have to browse the new releases. You can also use sites like this site, or google if it's a specific issue you're looking for.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.