Has Thor ever gotten a lot of people killed?

#1 Posted by Teerack (7078 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Thor ever accidentally gotten people killed or had to sacrifice a lot of people to save a lot more?

#2 Posted by Perethorn (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, no, as i can recall. In fact that´s the reason of why he holds back

#3 Edited by HaveAtThee (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't think of anything off the top of my head. Closest he came was when he pulled off the Midgard Serpent off the Earth and literally shook the planet. I think he also lamented the damage he caused in his fight with Hulk in Thor #350 I believe (or was it 300?), which showed why he rarely cuts loose on Earth.

#4 Posted by Teerack (7078 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't think of anything off the top of my head. Closest he came was when he pulled off the Midgard Serpent off the Earth and literally shook the planet. I think he also lamented the damage he caused in his fight with Hulk in Thor #350 I believe (or was it 300?), which showed why he rarely cuts loose on Earth.

I ask because if Sunfire showed up a few seconds later Thor was about to blow up most of Rio to save what he could in Uncanny Avengers. So I was just curious why Marvel hasn't put Thor in many impossible choice situations.

#5 Edited by HaveAtThee (533 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment you're talking about was beautifully drawn and written, with some genuine tension.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.