Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Going to hell for being a THOR fan?

• 65 results
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Shouldn't you have just said to him 'I forgive you for your ignorance' isn't that how you guys are meant to roll?

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well said, but no Christian is perfect and they should know that.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: God said he'd rid the world of sin. Thor said he'd rid the world of Frost Giants. I don't see any Frost Giants around...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@dabee said:

@sog7dc said:

@thorson: First of all I'd like to point out that God isn't stupid. He is well aware the difference between worship and just liking a fictional character. Second of all that elder should read the part of the bible where Jesus says "judge ye not lest ye be judged" do you pray to Thor? Do you worship Thor? Do you sacrifice to Thor? No. So he was totally ignorant and out of line

I have to say it: You must not be aware of the difference.

what do you mean, dabee?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I was making a joke. Like, you don't know the difference between worship and just liking a fictional character. I was implying that God is a fictional character, thus you don't know the difference.

Again, a joke. I couldn't help myself. I'm fairly weak when it comes to resisting that kind of thing.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show him this picture

No Caption Provided

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: All forms of religion, including militant atheism, in my opinion are silly and a waste of time!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rogueshadow  Moderator

This guy comes up with the dumbest threads... every single time.

ItsNotMeItsU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess you'll have to take The Odyssey and Illiad off your reading list...their gods and goddesses rival the Valhallan realm...

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't help but think this is all made up.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy is just an extremist, a religious fanatic. He shouldn't be taken seriously, as he is already blind because of his belief.

But please, don't say all christians, all religious people are like that. Don't use this exemple to say "lol, religious people are stupid". Don't blame, don't judge an entire group because of 1 person, or because of the fanatics. There are many religious people all over the world, and even when tehy belong to the same religion, they're very different among themselves, what they do, how they believe in something, etc.

I myself, I am a christian, but I agree and believe with both evolution(which at this point I don't see a reason to disagree with it) and with the big bang theory. My point is that the way I believe in God is different from other people, and there are others like me.

In this kind of situation, people start to hate on religious people and say all of them are stupid, but that's not true. What will show if you're smart or not is the way you believe in something: smart people won't let a belief blind him towards discoveries, towards scientific facts. A smart person won't let a belief harm his learning, his school education.

People who ay that all religious people are stupid have a prejudice, and they are allowing this prejudice to blind them. Basically, they're becoming fanatics themselves. Judging a person's intelligence by one belief is a mistake, and it's a not smart action either.

Sorry if I got out of topic.

Hel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: No. You might end up in Hel, Nifelheim or with some luck in the castle Bilskirne in þrùðvangr, Àsgarðr.

Good luck!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no!

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cant be serious.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#65  Edited By Pokeysteve

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This thread

Hahahahahahaha

I can't even hahaha

That is why I am a devout atheist.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.