Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Donald blake ?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By consolemaster001

Excuse my limited knowledge of Thor, but didn't he have an alter ego ? DR. Donald Blake ? Also what happened to Jane Foster ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By z3ro180

Blake is currently a head in a dream made by little imp like things. No really that's blames current situation. Jane is still a doctor in the town and that's all.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

@Z3RO180 said:

Blake is currently a head in a dream made by little imp like things. No really that's blames current situation. Jane is still a doctor in the town and that's all.

This

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By consolemaster001

@Z3RO180: ....i didn't understand most of that

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

@consolemaster001 said:

....i didn't understand most of that

Basically, if I recall correctly, Blake and Thor were separated, but Blake still wanted to be a God. Enchantress offered him a bargain, and true to her word changed his body into that of a God. Then she cut off his head to replace it with one more suitable to her wishes. He was still alive, but just a head. After Thor confronted some rather nasty dream eaters, in order to strike a truce between themselves and the Asgardians, and at Thor's personal request, they placed Blake's head into an endless dream within which he could live out his days happy and satisfied.

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By consolemaster001

@JonSmith: aww

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JonSmith

@consolemaster001: Yeah, it's not great for him. Poor guy.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#8  Edited By Deadcool

@consolemaster001:

Well, long time ago Blake found the wood staff that transformed him into Thor. (Journey Into Mystery 83, vol 1).

Later he discovered that he was Thor, and Blake alter ego was a punishment from Odin so he could learn humilty. (Thor 159, vol 1)

Beta-Ray-Bill appeared and took Mjolnir and Thor turned into Don Blake and almost got himself killed, so Odin made his alter ego dissapear. (Thor 337, vol 1)

Lot of stuff happened and Don Blake reappeared after the Ragnarok as a different being from Thor, and helped him to come back. (Thor 1, vol 3)

Thor died again at the end of Fear Itself but Don Blake still alive and forgot everything about Thor. (Fear itself 7.2 - Thor)

Thor returned (again) and took Mjolnir, so Blake has nothing to do with Thor, and lost his staff, so he gave his soul (crap) to Enchantress so he would become a god again, the Enchantress cut off his head and made herself a new Executioner with Blake's body, Thor found Blake's head and put it to dream about the life he never had. (The Mighty Thor 14-17).

So... thats it. Fraction's Thor sucks.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@JonSmith said:

@consolemaster001 said:

Basically, if I recall correctly, Blake and Thor were separated, but Blake still wanted to be a God. Enchantress offered him a bargain, and true to her word changed his body into that of a God. Then she cut off his head to replace it with one more suitable to her wishes. He was still alive, but just a head. After Thor confronted some rather nasty dream eaters, in order to strike a truce between themselves and the Asgardians, and at Thor's personal request, they placed Blake's head into an endless dream within which he could live out his days happy and satisfied.

That is so cool rght xD

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By consolemaster001

Thanks guys, this made me want to read thor :D

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By z3ro180

@Deadcool Fractions run didn't suck it was inconsistent at time yes but it did get better the only thor book I would say was a total waste of money was the deviants saga

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#12  Edited By Deadcool

@Z3RO180 said:

Fractions run didn't suck it was inconsistent at time yes but it did get better

I didn't liked any issue, I just couldn't stand it, for me, Journey Into Mystery is the only good thing that came because Fraction's run.

the only thor book I would say was a total waste of money was the deviants saga

I haven't read that one.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@consolemaster001 said:

Thanks guys, this made me want to read thor :D

YEYEYEYEYEYYEYE

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@JonSmith said:

@consolemaster001 said:

I did not know what happemed to Blake, glad I learned something today

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@JonSmith said:

@consolemaster001 said:

I did not know what happemed to Blake, glad I learned something today

Cool!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.