Current Thor Help?

#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone feel me in on what's happening with Current Thor right now?

#2 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

He just came back to life after being KIA.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant:

He just came back to life after being KIA.

KIA?

#4 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Killed In Action.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant:

Killed In Action.

Lol and what is that?

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

He was killed while defending Earth from the Serpent.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant:

He was killed while defending Earth from the Serpent.

Oh i knew that but i didn't get the whole killed in action thing.

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Means he was killed while defending something/someone(in this case Earth).

#9 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @majestic99:

APRIL FOOL !!!

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

@jeanroygrant: @majestic99:

APRIL FOOL !!!

Lol than what comic was that from.

#13 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I don't know. I found it in Thor's Gallery: laughing bearded Thor (Added by: CATPANEXE / Date Added: July 6, 2011)

And about Thor, he was probably badly injured but there's no way they'd kill him again (at least I hope so).

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

@jeanroygrant: I don't know. I found it in Thor's Gallery: laughing bearded Thor (Added by: CATPANEXE / Date Added: July 6, 2011)

And about Thor, he was probably badly injured but there's no way they'd kill him again (at least I hope so).

Lol i was talking about the other scans.

#15 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Lol sure... I knew it :p

Silly me...

Anyway, that's from The Amazing Spider-Man #683, a really great issue IMO.

PS: I already said that in the spoiler, just before the scans ;p

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

@jeanroygrant:

Lol sure... I knew it :p

Silly me...

Anyway, that's from The Amazing Spider-Man #683, a really great issue IMO.

PS: I already said that in the spoiler, just before the scans ;p

oh

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (15068 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @TDK_1997 said:


Let's hope that Marvel don't make Thor die again and this time from the Rhino.

Agreed.

#19 Posted by Jfig (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to start reading Thor. My brothers convinced me to. Where should I start?

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jfig said:

I wanted to start reading Thor. My brothers convinced me to. Where should I start?

Read the first issue he's ever been in, Journey Into Mystery. Where the Kronans encounter Thor.

m99

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.