Could Iron Man escape a Thor tornado from the center

#1 Posted by aarontyler (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Please excuse me If I sound noobish, I'm new here.

My friend and I are having a debate about Thor vs Iron Man (movie version's) My argument is that Thor could create a Tornado sucking Iron Man in, putting pressure on his lungs and possibly knock him out. His says Iron Man can out perform most top-notch airforce jets, escape out the tornado. Plus last under water with limited air supplies.

So my question is, the strongest recorded Tornado is 300 mph, going off of worldly feats. Since Thor can control base elements, couldn't he create one even stronger? I know the one is his movie was not that strong according to some, but I also feel that the movie wasn't a true testament to his powers. Also, If Iron Man could escape a 300 mph+ Tornado unscathed, how and why?

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (39308 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so.

#3 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#4 Posted by sagejonathan (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Iron Man could escape.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

I dont think so.

@NerdsFTW said:

No.

@sagejonathan said:

I doubt Iron Man could escape.

#6 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Never in his life. against the infinity Thor creates a storm so large that it is felt on earth. and even on earth it's still blowing the tops off mountains and tearing out land marks. Thor wasn't trying to damage the earth he was creating a storm many light years away....

#7 Posted by BigCimmerian (8394 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man doesn't stand a chance. Thor could summon storm strong enough to crush Earth.

#8 Posted by gatoradexy (10 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean a Thornado?

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (84315 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if Thor didn't want him to.

#10 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

With the right equipment, yes, all he needed to do is have enough speed and force to break through the windspeed of the tornado; the question is how fast does thor's tornado spin, and the upperlimit of Tony's tech

#11 Posted by AncientAliens99 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure. Doubt it.

#12 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Iron Man doesn't stand a chance. Thor could summon storm strong enough to crush Earth.

#13 Posted by THORSON (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

tony would pop.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Not if Thor didn't want him to.

#15 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (39308 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

No.

tony would pop.

LOLOLOL

#17 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

No... Thor could destroy Iron Man without even trying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.