canhe breath in space

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

can he?

#2 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"can he?"

Not so much breathe I think as hold his breath for a really long time.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

huh i thought he could seeing how asgard is in space unless there is a force field around them

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

He has and hasnt. It has depended on the writer.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

More or less! if you wanna get technical, then pretty much what andferne said!

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is always shown breathing in space. When they go into space with there respective teams Thor is shown flying in space unaided while his team is flying in an aircraft. Even in Avengers Assemble #5-7 he was doing it.

#7 Posted by HaveAtThee (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he can survive in space. Flies through it all the time.

#8 Posted by THORSON (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

space, water, ice, hel, in gamma radiation he can breath in anything. THOR is the god!

#9 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Thor is always shown breathing in space. When they go into space with there respective teams Thor is shown flying in space unaided while his team is flying in an aircraft. Even in Avengers Assemble #5-7 he was doing it.

you cant breathe in space because there isnt any oxygen. my guess is that Thor just doesnt need to breathe.

#10 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

you can breathe in space because there isnt any oxygen. my guess is that Thor just doesnt need to breathe.

I just realized what I said, lol. Damn that was a dumb thing to say. Also I think there was an instance where 8th Day Juggernaut has choked Thor too close death.

#11 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

They even had him breathing in space in EMH

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.