Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Can We Finally See Thor Spread His Wings & Fly???

• 91 results
    uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't like everything that going but I like the idea of seeing Thor in action without Mjolnir. I'm ready for Thor to show the non believers why he is the Prince of Asgard &the God of Thunder. I'm looking forward to him battling with his axe so we can end that stupid age of debate. Maybe we can see him really display his versatility more. We saw him use magic & cast an illusion in the Accursed books maybe we can see him use magic to make himself fly, or use his control over the weather to levitate himself & make himself fly on the winds. We saw him bring in a storm during the Godbomb to propel the ship him & OKT was on so he could still do that to make himself fly in space, I hope they don't keep him grounded. Hopefully we can finally get some decent speed feats, I don't want anymore of the Angela incidents happening -_- . I'm just ready to see his combat prowess, his skill, his versatility, more magic, more badass moments. Just don't DOOM Thor. He's been awesome since TGOT started (besides the Angela BS) I hope Marvel don't destroy him. What you guys think? What you think they'll have him doing & what do you hope to see him doing?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Thor has wings ? Or was it a metaphor ?

We have seen Thor fly without his hammer , we have seen him call down lightning and even a blast powerful enough to incinerate Durok.

Jason Aaron seem to have pretty high opinion on Thor powers seeing his solo thus far so expect some awesome stuff.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I doubt Aaron will fulfil any of these criteria for Thor, he's made it abundantly clear that the main focus is on the new female Thor. Unworthy Thor is now nothing more than an afternote in what should be his own series, taken over by a female copycat under the pretense of diversity. Moreover, if you read the letters section for Thor: God of Thunder #12, Aaron gives a response detailing why he prefers to have Thor fight more simply rather than use his versatility or full power. And Aaron actually depicted Thor as being unable to fly without Mjolnir. Even Old King Thor can't fly without the hammer.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I don't think that any of your wishes will come true. I mean the main focus will be on this new character Aaron is bringing up and she will be the one with the amazing feats and crazy things while Thor will be just be fighting around with his axe. I would like to see what kind of feats he will be performing with the axe and under Aaron since he has made Thor into a character who in every arc does something incredible.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that is what i'm hoping for.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: @tdk_1997: Yeah it's just I love this character you know & after finally see him get some justice after awhile it all gets taken away because of "new Thor". I was looking forward to the Realms War . I was talking to someone about it & they said it's sill happening but the REAL Thor won't take part in it . & yeah I know we've seen Thor fly before without his hammer & in TGOT when he was hovering with the ice mountain before he dropped it he was just hovering without twirling it . This just seems like Masterson all over again & I hating that time period when he was Thor , smh . & they even have him looking like a Hobo now . But what I'm confused on is which one of them will be in Avengers ? I saw him on the cover but I saw another cover that showed female Thor & Angela with the Avengers . Also will the true Thor has his own series or is he just going to be a supporting character in the False Thor series ?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

I've enjoyed Aaron's run thus far and I'm more than willing to give this new series a shot, regardless of the cynical nature of its announcement. Kinda interested to see what they do with Thor himself as it appears as he will have about as big a role as Solid Snake had in MGS2.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: He's on the cover of several of Hickman's Avengers issues so yes I imagine that he is still a part of Hickman's Avengers. And that's what disappoints me most, that the REAL Thor won't be very involved in the 9 Realms War Aaron has been setting up in his run so far. That's just beyond a stupid move that it isn't even funny.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_ray_jay: comparing this to Solid Snake & MGS2 , lol that's good I never thought of that .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uugieboogie

@lvenger: I know & a lot of ppl were looking forward to that . Idk if that was the plan all along or if it "just happened" . Because Thor losing his hammer in OS felt like it "just happened" like that wasn't the original plan .

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Not to mention that one panel Deodatoe drew has Thor WITH his hammer in hand. It seems more of a late addition than a meaningful transition tbh.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: The real Thor seems to be still an Avengers since he appears on almost every single cover of Hickman's Avengers so far but the big stupid decision around him is that he won't take part of the Realms War and that he will only be a supporting character in the new Thor series. Or at least that's how it seems like it after the preview of Thor #1.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You think that Thor wasn't meant to become unworthy?

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By K_Thor

Publicity STUNT (I don't remember to see this kind of publicity for the Original Character Books) Just have to wait to this imitation goes away, i m already saturated of her!

No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uugieboogie
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: he could still lose it later on. I hope it's just armor though. At least he keeps it until the end of his own series though

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I saw it earlier and I think that he is still awesome and that Aaron can still show his true potential to the public even though the center focus will be on female Thor.

The only sad part about this is that Ribic isn't drawing it. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: what did Aaron say about why he doesn't like Thor using his versatility?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@uugieboogie: he could still lose it later on. I hope it's just armor though. At least he keeps it until the end of his own series though

Yeah I mean he has to lose it sometime OKT was missing an arm & I hope its armor too, I don't like the idea of Thor losing an arm it just doesn't make sense to me.

@tdk_1997 said:

@uugieboogie: I saw it earlier and I think that he is still awesome and that Aaron can still show his true potential to the public even though the center focus will be on female Thor.

The only sad part about this is that Ribic isn't drawing it. :(

Yeah I think I think its awesome too I just get a feeling we won't see that much of Thor.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By K_Thor

@uugieboogie: Thor God of Thunder issue 25 pic is a fusion of the 3 Thor's (Young, Avenger, King)

That metal harm is from future King Thor, sooner or later like in the drawings, he will lose his harm, i don't expected anything else from marvel!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uugieboogie

@k_thor said:

@uugieboogie: Thor God of Thunder issue 25 pic is a fusion of the 3 Thor's (Young, Avenger, King)

That metal harm is from future King Thor, sooner or later like in the drawings, he will lose his harm, i don't expected anything else from marvel!!!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Even in MCU marvel starts to treat him like a secondary character!

No Caption Provided

At least he got his beard going, lol. I don't understand why he doesn't wear a shirt, lmao. The picture on the right isn't that just armor? You can see his hand at the bottom.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: The picture of the right as i said is a fusion of the 3 Thor's of Jason Aaron Run on Thor (left Young, center Avenger, right and metal arm future King Thor) both hands in the center belong to the avenger Thor, but the metal arm to future King Thor, sorry man my English is not the best...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor said:

@uugieboogie: The picture of the right as i said is a fusion of the 3 Thor's of Jason Aaron Run on Thor (left Young, center Avenger, right and metal arm future King Thor) both hands in the center belong to the avenger Thor, but the metal arm to future King Thor, sorry man my English is not the best...

Oh okay. I don't get why Thor dresses as a Hobo now, lol

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: To make him a unworthy homeless disgraced God, very stupid because he still is the god of thunder and Jarnbjorn also is a very powerful weapon Apocalypse knows that for sure!!!

So disappointed on marvel...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor said:

@uugieboogie: To make him a unworthy homeless disgraced God, very stupid because he still is the god of thunder and Jarnbjorn also is a very powerful weapon Apocalypse knows that for sure!!!

So disappointed on marvel...

He could atleast been dressed like Young Thor like he's still the prince of Asgard. All of the gold in the vault of Asgard & Thor has to wear a rope belt.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Apparently, according to an interview I read of the new artist, Thor is pretty devastated over losing the ability to wield the Mjolnir. Mom and Dad are there to comfort, but even good ole Dad isn't able to lift it. Shouldn't Odin be able to lift it?

Curiouser and curiouser.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Apparently, according to an interview I read of the new artist, Thor is pretty devastated over losing the ability to wield the Mjolnir. Mom and Dad are there to comfort, but even good ole Dad isn't able to lift it. Shouldn't Odin be able to lift it?

Curiouser and curiouser.

Do you really like the male Thor Character? please a sincerely answer?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel will stomp Thor as always... i mean they will show him weak flyless, powerless, etc. to put the female Thor as the badass powerful Thor. it´s pretty much stated by Marvel that unworthy Thor will not be enough to save the earth from the frost giants.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor: Yes sincerely, I am.

I am a really big Thor fan so when this first came out, I was in a state of denial. Then when I realised it was for real, I was still in a state of denial. Especially when I found out Aaron wanted to do this story for a while and that it might last as long as Superior Spider-Man (or longer). I am making a conscious effort to be optimistic about what's happening. I still get my Thor, or "Classic Thor" which lessens the blow and that's what I am focusing on.

I do get annoyed when I come across comments like Twhore or referring to this new character as chick, but it doesn't last because the opinions in those comments are usually just as stupid. I understand the criticism behind this being an attempt to cater to new fans at the expense of older but right now, I am of the mind this is simply another story arc and we will get Thor back in all his glory. Seeing him rough it out is okay with me. It was fun getting to know the Young Thor earlier on in God of Thunder and like others have mentioned multiple times, King Thor is a real thing so I can wait this out. I'm hoping it will be a good story. Based on what Aaron has done already, I can see that happening. If there is one thing I don't like, it's the idea Thor can become unworthy. I really, really hate it. Now that I know Odin can't pick up the Mjolnir either, I don't really know what to think. Maybe all of them, including Odin, are no longer of worthy of being of Asgardian royality?

I seriously I am confused. Worried too, but I am still holding out for something to make sense of this all.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By K_Thor

@ms-lola: Ok, my frustration word for this change is "imitation", i don't know if it offends you? if it does i m sorry, but i think it fits the reality of the marvel move, i really don't see the point of the expressions that you mentioned "Twhore", but i also don't understand the objective of your first post, i really like to exchange ideas with people that have a different opinion than mine.

You (female) are excited with the new female lead Thor and you get frustrated with haters that are only hating without knowing the plot, i understand your position and i also wish that there were a lot more female leads, but i would like that they all were original and authentic, you have to realize that we supported the character for many runs and years and what is happening is hard for long time fans, even we all know that eventually it will be back to normal.

As you know my problem is calling her Thor, not her being worthy of mjolnir, because if it's Frigg she already has an Hammer in the future, i don't know why you say Odin is not worthy of mjolnir, if Frigg comes from the future she could not give Odin time to pick it up on the moon (unless you know something that i don't know).

This is a Thor topic and i m going to say loud and clear that i don't identify with who hates the new called Thor character just because she is female, if the new character was a male, and call himself Thor i also will have the same opinion because Beta Ray Bill never call himself Thor, There is only one Thor! and even if he is unworthy he still is Thor!

Sorry my English writing is not the best and i apologize for that, i would like to point out again that i have nothing against females in important roles in Sweden half of the parliament are women and i think that is great for democracy!

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor: No, I am not excited about this change because there is a new female character coming in who is supposed to be the new Thor. Trust me, I am not. Actually, I am not excited about this change at all. Sure, I would love to see female characters get popular but I don't think changing a male character to a female one is going to make that happen. Only the story surrounding the character can do that and so far, we don't have it. If the story sucks, I will say it sucks. If this whole character change does nothing but reveal itself to be a cheap gimmick for a temporary boost in sales, then I will be really annoyed. You know I am already excited about Angela and between the two, it's her character I am excited about, not this new Thor.

I get having your character pretty much thrown out the window and being upset over it. It's happened a few times with me and each time I got myself so upset I stopped reading comics. The longest I've gone without reading any was three years, haha, although I think to be fair it was more to do with life during that time. This year has me back into them and holy cow, I got angry right away! Spider-Man freaked me out and then I found out X-23 was involved in some killing game and the worst was Elektra being with Punisher. (Just random characters that I love). This thing was Thor is much bigger than two of those examples, but I think Super Spider-Man was worse. At least we still get Thor in some way. I do appreciate how long time fans feel though. I really do. Plus, in your case, you have a personal tie to the character which makes this harder to bear than most. I am not without sympathy. Maybe in a couple of months' time I will be the biggest critic of this new book, who knows? It's possible.

Your English is great.

This is the link to the article where the new artist talks about Thor and his parents. There's a couple of panels on there are well (uncoloured and without dialogue) but the artist does describe what he was trying to get across in what he drew. Thor's parents are there as he tries to pick up the Mjolnir. Odin can't pick it up either. (Also, I suggest you read the comments left by others at the bottom. They are pretty interesting.)

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By K_Thor

@ms-lola: Appreciate your post i think we will debate more in the future, and tanks for the link, this content is new to me, and now i understand your first post, i can't write and apparently i also can't understand very well English!!!

You are Worthy :)

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I have a feeling that we will be seeing more of Thor in the first few issues only. After that he won't be even a supporting character, he will just be showing up from time to time.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Ah that's good, maybe the metal arm will just be cover armour for Thor.

@jayc1324 said:

@lvenger: what did Aaron say about why he doesn't like Thor using his versatility?

I can post the whole thing if you want but to summarise, Aaron said that it wouldn't make for much of a challenge if Thor started firing energy blasts or Godblasts in every battle and that he finds it cool to write Thor smashing foes with his hammer. Maybe posting his full comments will be needed if you want more explanation but that tends to be writer's standard opinions on Thor's powers. They prefer him to fight like a brute so they can write stories where foes give him trouble or even beat him on occasion.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

@k_thor: No, I am not excited about this change because there is a new female character coming in who is supposed to be the new Thor. Trust me, I am not. Actually, I am not excited about this change at all. Sure, I would love to see female characters get popular but I don't think changing a male character to a female one is going to make that happen. Only the story surrounding the character can do that and so far, we don't have it. If the story sucks, I will say it sucks. If this whole character change does nothing but reveal itself to be a cheap gimmick for a temporary boost in sales, then I will be really annoyed. You know I am already excited about Angela and between the two, it's her character I am excited about, not this new Thor.

I get having your character pretty much thrown out the window and being upset over it. It's happened a few times with me and each time I got myself so upset I stopped reading comics. The longest I've gone without reading any was three years, haha, although I think to be fair it was more to do with life during that time. This year has me back into them and holy cow, I got angry right away! Spider-Man freaked me out and then I found out X-23 was involved in some killing game and the worst was Elektra being with Punisher. (Just random characters that I love). This thing was Thor is much bigger than two of those examples, but I think Super Spider-Man was worse. At least we still get Thor in some way. I do appreciate how long time fans feel though. I really do. Plus, in your case, you have a personal tie to the character which makes this harder to bear than most. I am not without sympathy. Maybe in a couple of months' time I will be the biggest critic of this new book, who knows? It's possible.

Your English is great.

This is the link to the article where the new artist talks about Thor and his parents. There's a couple of panels on there are well (uncoloured and without dialogue) but the artist does describe what he was trying to get across in what he drew. Thor's parents are there as he tries to pick up the Mjolnir. Odin can't pick it up either. (Also, I suggest you read the comments left by others at the bottom. They are pretty interesting.)

Wait so Odin can't lift Mjolnir either? Now that makes no sense at all. He put the enchantment on it. He's controlled it mentally plenty of times wth is going on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I see what he is saying but he could use it sometimes at least. Not for wimps like frost giants (seeing him hammer them is fun) but he didn't use a godblast on gorr iirc and that's ridiculous. I'm no writer so I can't say how easy it is to write for a character as powerful as Thor but he should be allowed his full power set at least sometimes. He could have used it when he destroyed roxxon. They weren't meant to be a threat anyway, the purpose of the story was that he destroyed them. It would have been cool to see him do it with all his godly magical energy powers since being a god was a focus of that story too.

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as the new title is solely focused on Marvel's latest PR stunt, I do expect Thor to not get many good showings, if that. It's going to be a sad few months for Thor-fans.

Just to add, I'm not going to be ignorant and say outright that this new series will be unworthy of my interest (see what I did there), I will get the first issue and try it but I'm not expecting much.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@uugieboogie: Ah that's good, maybe the metal arm will just be cover armour for Thor.

@jayc1324 said:

I can post the whole thing if you want but to summarise, Aaron said that it wouldn't make for much of a challenge if Thor started firing energy blasts or Godblasts in every battle and that he finds it cool to write Thor smashing foes with his hammer. Maybe posting his full comments will be needed if you want more explanation but that tends to be writer's standard opinions on Thor's powers. They prefer him to fight like a brute so they can write stories where foes give him trouble or even beat him on occasion.

That is interesting. I haven't seen that interview of his but sounds pretty entertaining. As much as I actually agree with this, there are times in which we need to see Thor showing his true potential and using his versatility and actually dealing with his foes with ease. But if he always handles them like that the stories will never be that entertaing and will be only one shots.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lvenger

@jayc1324: Tell you what, I'll post exactly what he said word for word so that there's no mistakes in translation on my part.

"Hey Ryan, that's a fair question. We certainly have seen Thor exhibit lots of different powers over the years. And I have shown some of what you're asking for. We've seen Thor command the weather in big ways on multiple occasions in these first two arcs. We'veseen King Thor wield the powers of the All Father and we saw the darkest, most metal Thor ever ultimately take down Gorr with a blast of energy from his hammers. But just in general, I'm in favour of limiting Thor's powers when I can. If he can always teleport at will and fire Godblasts left and right, it starts to take some of the struggle away from his story, some of the challenge. I obviously love leaning into the idea of Thor being a god but a god with limits, or else there's no room for a true heroic journey. As for the hammer being overused as a thing for hitting things with? Well what good's a hammer if you're not going to hit things with it? And on a purely visual level, I find Thor swinging a hammer far more exciting and unique than Thor firing energy blasts. But maybe that's just me.

Moreover, there was Aaron's tweet a while ago on this similar topic.

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@lvenger said:

@jayc1324 said:

That is interesting. I haven't seen that interview of his but sounds pretty entertaining. As much as I actually agree with this, there are times in which we need to see Thor showing his true potential and using his versatility and actually dealing with his foes with ease. But if he always handles them like that the stories will never be that entertaing and will be only one shots.

It's not an interview, it's a reply to one of the letters sent to him in Thor: GOT #12. I've posted the full reply above and it basically matches your point too.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@lvenger said:

@jayc1324 said:

It's not an interview, it's a reply to one of the letters sent to him in Thor: GOT #12. I've posted the full reply above and it basically matches your point too.

I saw it now. To be honest I actually fully agree with him. Godblasts are needed but only when facing more poweful foes that give him a lot of trouble and he can't find another way to deal with them, like Gorr. But as he said, it's actually way cooler to see Thor swing his hammer and smash foes left and right with it, I would buyt that most definitely. So basically agree with him a lot.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@lvenger: I loved the part where Greg Pak said he ranks the character by beard length.

I am also curious is it possible to ask Aaron if he thinks , using his powers to the best of ability , could Thor defeat some of the big marvel villains like say Ultron , Kang or even Thanos. I am very curious to what he thinks.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: I thought you would and I do too to a degree. I don't mind a Thor that swings his hammer first before all else because it makes the time when he uses his versatility all the more awesome.

@lvenger: I loved the part where Greg Pak said he ranks the character by beard length.

I am also curious is it possible to ask Aaron if he thinks , using his powers to the best of ability , could Thor defeat some of the big marvel villains like say Ultron , Kang or even Thanos. I am very curious to what he thinks.

As his tweet indicates, Aaron isn't too fussed on power levels or rankings as most writers aren't. Though there was an interesting comment in Thor: GOT #23 where Thor compared Dario Agger to the Hulk in strength then proceeded to one shot him out of Broxton for a TKO. Thor fans were using that as 'proof' Thor holds back on Hulk which made for some lively discussions between already antagonistic fanbases.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Indeed mate. It is always nice to see him struggle with a certain villain and then, in the end, when he's tired of beating beaten he unleashes his true power and starts Godblasting left and right putting everyone on their knees.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@lvenger: Indeed mate. It is always nice to see him struggle with a certain villain and then, in the end, when he's tired of beating beaten he unleashes his true power and starts Godblasting left and right putting everyone on their knees.

Plus he holds back a lot of his power on Earth too.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Yeah. Even though Aaron let us down, he is still the man for THor. He can write an amazing Thor and even without Mjolnir he will be kicking ass when he shows up.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Yeah. Even though Aaron let us down, he is still the man for THor. He can write an amazing Thor and even without Mjolnir he will be kicking ass when he shows up.

Eh I'll just be waiting for the day Aaron gives up this gimmick and goes back to writing the Thor stories he was before.

Also cool AV, Darwyn Cooke's covers are looking pretty awesome.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Eh I'll just be waiting for the day Aaron gives up this gimmick and goes back to writing the Thor stories he was before.

Also cool AV, Darwyn Cooke's covers are looking pretty awesome.

I am waiting for the same day, mate. I really wish this doesn't continue long and that Aaron just goes back to writing the Thor we all love and want, the badass one.

Thanks! I have been trying to find a good av for quite some time and I finally found it, Cooke's covers are beyond awesome. I really like yours as well, but why did you change your Beast av?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: And hopefully when he does, it'll be at the level of The God Butcher or Godbomb again.

Oh that's because I'm in a RPG/battle tourney where I'm using Captain America's body. I chose that picture from Steve's Heroic Age Costume as my character model and decided to use it for my AV since it looked so good. I had the Beast one because someone on here said I was like Hank Mccoy. Pre Bendis' All New X-Men lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.