Can anyone tell me Who all has lifted Thor's Hammer?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Neogamebuddy (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this topic is old but I remember spiderman 2099 was worthy enough to lift it

#52 Posted by MyFavoriteViltrumite23 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

A paramedic

#53 Posted by Outside_85 (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

The Meastro has apparently lifted it in Future Imperfect. (Bottom left corner).

#54 Edited by The_jackolantern (438 posts) - - Show Bio

I've lifted it. It was in the middle of the road and I was driving. Had to get out and move it out the way.

#55 Posted by Plax (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't what Storm lifted something created by Loki?

#56 Posted by DrunkVader (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_bandit said:

@Caligula

said:

" @castleking said:
"Hulk?!

i know Cap has so has eric masterson by thor's order.

Edit: Drax has against thor's hammer's will/enchantment. but it quickly flew from his grasp. "
Hulk picked it up for a few seconds through shear force in Ultimate Avengers. He wasn't able to hold it very long, and to my knowledge he is the only person to have done it without being worthy "

But he did threw it very easily in that movie. I was like: "WTF! 2 second ago he could hardly lift it and then he grabbed it with one hand and threw it like if it was nothing!"

yeah but he was all junked up on some goofy serum so theres no telling what his strength was at the time he completely demolished the avengers I love that scene and then he gets poked with a tiny capsule of sedative and goes down what in the hell kinda bull is that

#57 Posted by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

ya hulk have lifted i think twise

#58 Edited by hulksmash134 (31 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Edited by hulksmash134 (31 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Darthnowell (34 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Thurdazz1313 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Those who have lifted the Hammer(Wielding Thor's Power) & still can no B.S., loop holes, special circumstance the true worthy. Tiwaz (Buri),Bor, Odin, Crom,Magni,Modi,Zues, Wodan,Beta ray Bill, Dr.Don Blake,Sigerd Jarlson,Eric Masterson, Captain America, Eric "Red" Norvell, Jake Olsen, Wonder Woman, Dargo Ktor,Conan , Hercules& Thor Girl could possibly but never have! ,any non-sentient android/robot con pick up the Hammer but not access its power Awsome android, Destroyer, Sentinals are examples , Spiderman, Deadpool, Storm , & Ragnarok all lifted knock off hammers not the real Mjolnir (in Mainstream). Superman, Ironman, Red Hulk, The Hulk, Wonderman, using a loophole, special circumstance or depowered hammer(the Hulk), Now Drax ,Hephestos, Ulik ,Juggernaut, Current Hulk all appear to lift Mjolnir, But the hammer was returning to Thor they were just holding on at the time it either ripped away or drug them along the path of return or mentally commanded strike path

The Red Hulk used the Zero gravity loophole once back on solid ground his hands became pinned & Thor threated to leave him pinned & lets face this issue was about pushing the Red Hulk ,he would have to at least initially do well against Thor to make the Hulk beat down he took seem more epic. This is why Thor beats Him down in the rematch & so does the Original Hulk, After Both characters initial trouble handling the Red Hulk(Establishing that pecking order Boys & Girls!) "All of these examples are in Mainstream Marvel ,616 Reality & its future Timelines (Canon) . The Ultimate Universe Thor, What If comics, Random Covers, & the mish mash of alternate realities were not covered "

#62 Posted by ganon15 (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#63 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Crom in a What If?

#64 Posted by goobot (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure people like hulk could force lift it, i mean it does have an actual weight. Odin's enchantment simply allows the worthy to lift it regardless, i also doubt people who lift it by force would have any of its magical abilities.

#65 Posted by alexandru84 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Whosoever holds this Hammer if he be worthy in the eyes of the writer, shall posses the power of Thor!! :)

#66 Posted by leonkarlen123 (2361 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Captain America with mjolnir. 2 seconds after he picks it up he drops it on his foot and dies

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.