Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Anyone Else Want Thor To Have...

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By The_Thunderer

ANYONE ELSE WANT THOR TO HAVE ONE OF THESE IN HIS NEW MOVIE...

A) His Goats

B) Relationship With SIF

C) A Helmet

D) More time not on earth

Pick whichever and however many you would like, feel free to give opinions on why/why not

for me its A-D

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

No, yes, no, no.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

A) His Goats-No...

B) Relationship With SIF-Nope i would rather him with Brunihide

C) A Helmet-Doesn't-Yes

D) More time not on earth-Hell no...

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Kallarkz
    @ReVamp said:

No, yes, no, no.

What is up with these weather controlling character and their fans ability to make a topic about anything? 
    "If storm lost a limb which would you want it to be"... 

Quoted Revamp because his answer are what I would have said.
    TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@Kallarkz said:

@ReVamp said:

No, yes, no, no.

What is up with these weather controlling character and their fans ability to make a topic about anything? "If storm lost a limb which would you want it to be"... Quoted Revamp because his answer are what I would have said.

I'm waiting for Thor wigs. And same.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilvegeta74

Only b and c ,because most audiences couldn't relate to the character spending to much time in Asgard or animals from that plane! The helment needs to be corrected, along with his pants and boots 616 style.

eardrum73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eardrum73

I would really like to see:

1) A relationship with Sif. Or at least a start by showing some feelings for each other. The love triangle between Foster, Sif and Thor would be good drama IF done properly.

2) More time in Asgard. Yes a more Nordic feel would be nice. Audience related to LoTR, Star Wars, Avatar... all which were foreign worlds and the movie audience lapped it up.

3) Helmet.. not sure. i think a 616 costume would make him look silly, like cap did in the avengers or even his own movie for that matter. There is a reason why X-men, Hawkeye have different costumes from their comic counter parts and that is to make them relevant and taken seiously by the movie crowd.

4) I would also like to see Thor fight intelligently. Using his other powers instead of just bashing it out with fist and hammer. I have high hopes because Thor 1 by Kenneth Brannaugh certainly showed that vs the Frost Giants and the Destroyer.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

No, yes, no, yes

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Lion_Heart22

I concur with eardrum73! Sif-Thor-Jane would be a great drama subplot if done correctly. Though the filmmakers should thread carefully: Portman is a very big name in the movie, and Thor has a large, large, LARGE number of female followers, now that Thor and Avengers came out, so depicting him as any less than faithful to his love might harm him.

I myself would enjoy seeing him in full warrior mode. We've seen him doing nothing but holding back in the movies, except for his fights against the frost giants and against the Destroyer. He holds back against Hulk, and against Loki both times they fight, he holds back against Iron Man, etc. I want to see him unleash the true might of the God of Thunder. I would also like to see more of his H2H prowess, it was great seeing him duke it out bare-handed in Thor and Avengers, more of that would be great.

And this will likely not happen, but it would be great to show more of his other powers, ie: forcefields, portals, energy manipulation, earth manipulation, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

no

yes

no

Either way

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enosisik

(I want Thor to lose an arm and It to grow back as a walruss!!) 1.No)killing goats only to resurrect and kill them again wouldn't look good on film) 2. Yes for sure) 3. I think the helmet would look kinda goofy but yeah why not for a scene or two at least) 4. I don't care )

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @Mercy_ said:
    No, yes, no, yes
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

No,yes,no,no.

Enigmatri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Enigmatri

A) His Goats - No

B) Relationship With SIF - Yes

C) A Helmet - Yes

D) More time not on earth - No

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rasarima

no, no, yes, no

eardrum73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By eardrum73

@Lion_Heart22 said:

I concur with eardrum73! Sif-Thor-Jane would be a great drama subplot if done correctly. Though the filmmakers should thread carefully: Portman is a very big name in the movie, and Thor has a large, large, LARGE number of female followers, now that Thor and Avengers came out, so depicting him as any less than faithful to his love might harm him.

I myself would enjoy seeing him in full warrior mode. We've seen him doing nothing but holding back in the movies, except for his fights against the frost giants and against the Destroyer. He holds back against Hulk, and against Loki both times they fight, he holds back against Iron Man, etc. I want to see him unleash the true might of the God of Thunder. I would also like to see more of his H2H prowess, it was great seeing him duke it out bare-handed in Thor and Avengers, more of that would be great.

And this will likely not happen, but it would be great to show more of his other powers, ie: forcefields, portals, energy manipulation, earth manipulation, etc.

Yes they would have to do the love triangle properly. Be really nice if they did though.

I'm not sure if he held back against Iron Man though. Maybe towards the end of the fight...not 100% sure. He did start of by blasting IM with a powerful bolt of lightning. Fatal in most cases.(of course it had the inverse effect in the movie) He also head butted IM with such force that he dented IM mask badly. A human wearing any standard military headgear wouldn't have a head left. He also hammered cap with full force. If it was a shield made of earthly materials, Cap would have been paste. It just didn't seem like he was holding back in these situations.

The fight with the Hulk in the helicarrier - Thor definitely held back using his other powers. But I'm not sure if he held back with his H2H prowess. It seems like he tried to go melee with the hulk but didn't come out so well. He did hit hulk more often (which implies that Thor is the more skillful of melee combatants between the two) but the way hulk manhandled him by tossing him around seemed to suggest that Movie hulk is stronger and better at brawling than movie Thor.

And yes I would definitely want to see his other powers such as energy manipulation and so on... although it looks like he lacks the ability to teleport in the movies.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By majestic99

@The_Thunderer said:

A) His Goats

B) Relationship With SIF

C) A Helmet

Pick whichever and however many you would like, feel free to give opinions on why/why not

for me its A-D

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Thunderer

I CANT BELIEVED I MISSED THIS OUT OPTION 5) BETA RAY BILL (feat)

lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lanebad6

no,yes,yes,yes, the beta ray bill feat would be cool. Thors style in the avengers sucked, if they want people to take the heros seriously, he needs his 616 outfit or an ultimate thor thing might be cool.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#20  Edited By TheCannon

@majestic99 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

A) His Goats

B) Relationship With SIF

C) A Helmet

for me its A-D

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

This.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Thunderer

I@TheCannon: I want Jane out, and Thor and Sif to take his goats to a new realm, and he has to get a badass helmet

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By SupahForeigner

A) His Goats - No

B) Relationship With SIF - Yes

C) A Helmet - Yes

D) More time not on earth - No

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gravitypress

yes x4

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.