Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Any love interests beyond Asgard?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect

I won't be afraid to admit I know next to nothing about Thor, aside from his Avengers appearances. I was wondering if he has mingled with any lovely ladies on Earth besides Jane Foster?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

@RainEffect said:

I won't be afraid to admit I know next to nothing about Thor, aside from his Avengers appearances. I was wondering if he has mingled with any lovely ladies on Earth besides Jane Foster?

There seemed to be a brief mutual attraction between Thor and Firebird in an Avengers arc in the early 2000's.

There was the time he fell under the influence of a dark-haired Valkyrie (not any previously seen Asgardian Valkyrie) and claims to love her while in a state of madness. This occured in the 460's of 'Thor' 1966 volume.

A possible romance (again while being controlled with magic) with Morgan Le Fay is alluded to in the late 90's Avengers story-arc where Morgan has taken control of the Earth and reshaped it to her preference.

Another time in the early 80's (in the Avengers) Thor was mind-controlled by Moondragon and was definitely used for sex (many readers have cited this instance as Moondragon raping Thor).

There is also Hannah Fairmont. She was the woman in Jake Olsen's life when he and Thor had a shared identity.

There may be others, but I can't think of any right now.

blur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By blur99

There are some others:

Including "Thor Girl". Her name was Tirin. Something like that. There was also Ceranda. She is from an different world. Both are from Volume 2.

There are surprisingly a lot of women with Thor.

However Thor's most well known girl as been Lady Sif of Asgard.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RainEffect
    @PowerHerc: Thanks for the list mate! I was half expecting him to have mingled with some mainstream women, but I'm kind of glad he hasn't. 
    @blur99: Thor Girl?! What is this madness? Oh, Marvel, trying to be so politically correct .. I loved the interactions between Thor and Sif in Fraction's Mighty Thor.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mercy_

Facepalms.

Folks, this is what happens when you don't read OPs fully and you post at 7 AM in the morning.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RainEffect
    @The Dark Huntress: Silly DH, you didn't read the OP, did you? :P
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mercy_

@RainEffect: Points to the post right above his :)

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RainEffect
    @The Dark Huntress: LOL.  

No Caption Provided

Yes, I am aware this picture has no relevance...
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mercy_

@RainEffect: I literally LOLed :D

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

@RainEffect: No worries. Though I don't believel Thor had any romantic relationship with Tarene/Thor Girl. They were just allies/friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.