((All Things Thor))

• 70 results
#51 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY excited for the next issue.

THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #8

JASON AARON (W) • ESAD RIBIC (A & C)

GODBOMB Part Two of Five

• Thor in chains. Gorr transcendent. All hope for divinity lost. As the clock ticks down on one very large bomb, as enslaved gods look to the skies for a savior, enter...the Girls of Thunder?

I wonder who these "Girls of Thunder" are. Are they his proteges? If not would you guys like to see Aaron introduce a new protege? I SURE WOULD!

#52 Posted by cuteo408 (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: since you are probely the biggest mythical hero on the vine let me as you, wh at do you think thors role will be in infinity and are you exited for this event ?

#54 Posted by PowerHerc (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: since you are probely the biggest mythical hero on the vine let me as you, wh at do you think thors role will be in infinity and are you exited for this event ?

I'm not really up on Infinity but I will probably be checking it out.

#57 Edited by jpeace4 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by THORSON (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Posted by TheWarHorsemen (1 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Hammer" by The War Horsemen ft. Chuck D

Download Hardgroove's New Marvel-Themed Single Featuring Chuck D

@Sessionville.com http://sess.in/a280

#60 Posted by frangipan (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordmaverick and everyone else

Just read Thor God Of Thunder #1 First thor comic I've ever read... MAN I LOVED IT!!! cant wait for the next one I got given it free at the comic store as a halloween offer and I can honestly say I'm gonna be hooked on that series. I'm no Thor die hard fan so I'd be intrested to see what you guys thought of it

#61 Edited by Rapunzle25 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5219 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#63 Posted by THORSON (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

starting to get into Gorr, he seems tough. someone that will push THOR over his limits.

#64 Posted by WiZManWeBb (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoenhime: I sort of do agree with u but if they don't downgrade his power then he wouldn't be able fight at his full strength (and that would jus be stupid)becuz the real Thor can destroy a planet with a single punch(and if he's trying to save earth and ends up destroying becuz he hit it with too much power would make him the bad guy and ruin the movie)

#65 Edited by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally saw Thor the Dark World lol wasn't bad. Not a fan of how Kurse looked tho...

#66 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

how will thor be involved in original sin...

#67 Posted by uugieboogie (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@AssertingValor: the way the depict the Thor & the Asgardians in the Disney films really bothers me . There good action movies to watch but I saw someone mentioned how the malekeith face was wrong but the whole way the gods are depicted bother the shit outta me . It indeed was a good movie tho to watch

#68 Posted by teabag (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Also bearing in mind the myth, I was trying to portray Thor in a more subtle manner than they did in the previous movies in my Thor 3 screenplay (spec script). If you like, have a look at

http://subtle-screenplays.blogspot.de/2014/06/thor-3-spec-script.html

and tell me what you think! :)

#69 Edited by ponello (93 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by ponello (93 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question- Did Thor have the odin force after his rebirth (J. Micheal Straczynskis run)?

Because I read in the Marvel Wiki that he lost it after his rebirth for unknown reasons but in the comic book it stood that he has it, so I am confused. :/

Please help me with this question.

Greetings

#71 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

i read that in a recent new avengers issue Thor loses his worthiness to wield his hammer. In the scan it showed Thor talking to another Thor and one plotting against the other and being jailed.

Can anyone explain to me what was going on in that issue? I dont know the issue number

#72 Posted by BracketBring (9 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.