#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki is a girl???????

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiird.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's payback for Earth X:P

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres also a few other SS's but I figured those for the best 5 of them.

I thought they were going to bind Sif's and Loki's essanc together or maybe Loki and Enchantress's but I was wrong and they just gave Loki a sex change. Can be interesting, cant wait to read the rest of this when it comes out.

#6 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiird."

Took the words right out of my mouth.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Paybacks a bitch Loki

#8 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Paybacks a bitch Loki "

LMMFAO! Didn't even think of saying that. Love that line.

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Darkchild says:
"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Paybacks a bitch Loki "

LMMFAO! Didn't even think of saying that. Love that line."

well its true for more than one reason. what he did to rbing about Ragnark and what happen during Earth X

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Does loki even know about Earth x?

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

no i was just making fun

#12 Posted by DickieSwift (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic sucked. Loki's a shapechanger, so I don't know why sex would even matter all that much. As usual, Michael S. fails at writing Loki, a very enigmatic type of individual. For some reason, most writers at Marvel cannot understand he is not Dr. Doom. They're basically written the same these days.

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the comic. Thor goes toe to toe with the Destroyer once again a testament to his power, and a ofasgards villians are released to plague earth.

Also my favorite Thor character(besides thor himself) is shown..Enchantress :) I hope they do a good job on her this run.

Hela is loose and also it looks like Fafnir the dragon. Can make for some great fights in the future.

Doom and Loki seem to have some kind of deal going on. I think this is Doom makeing preparations for the upcomeing invasion. And for some reason I think he has the being who Sif's soul/essance is traped in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.