#11? You have got to be kidding me.

#1 Posted by Hooded Ace (6 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR. God of thunder, Protector of Earth, weilding a sweet ass hammer the size of a small child. He's super strong, can control weeather, cast magic and make crap come out of his hammer. so the question is: WHY THE HELL IS HE ONLY #11? It might just be me, but i think the power board is seriously WHACKED.

#2 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've noticed stuff like that. Guess it happens when people just go with their favorites. It's too bad. They have to get that their "favorite" isn't the best at everything.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like THE newguy question. The rankings are just for fun. It's a popularity contest, not accurate power rankings. Still, if you factored in all the cosmics (or even if you didn't count cosmics) and companies other than Marvel and DC, he wouldn't even be as high as he is.

#4 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"This is like THE newguy question. The rankings are just for fun. It's a popularity contest, not accurate power rankings. Still, if you factored in all the cosmics (or even if you didn't count cosmics) and companies other than Marvel and DC, he wouldn't even be as high as he is."

Was it always the newguy question?

#5 Posted by Hooded Ace (6 posts) - - Show Bio

hah, yea, i guess it is a new guy type of question, that being said, how do you put a pic. on so it can be your user image? SEriously, ive been tryin and havent found out yet

#6 Posted by G-Man (18881 posts) - - Show Bio

In your gallery if you have a picture uploaded, you can select it to be your user icon.

Staff Online
#7 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the beginning the question was more often "how do I get points?" The ranking thing was still a question, but not the main one. There was also questions about avatars. The New User FAQ kind of dealt with the getting points thing (and when people asked, the page was linked), but the ranking question comes up even though that's addressed in the faq too. Not saying you're a "noob" for asking, just saying that's a common first question.

#8 Posted by G-Man (18881 posts) - - Show Bio

I get posts on my myvine all the time about how to get points.

Staff Online
#9 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to get them all the time. Not anymore...

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I get posts on my myvine all the time about how to get points. "

that sucks look like posting that tutriol vid was a waste of time

#11 Posted by G-Man (18881 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't watch the video until like two weeks ago (not that I needed to). I was curious why I'd get certain questions and wanted to know what they should already know.

Staff Online
#12 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"G-Man says:
"I get posts on my myvine all the time about how to get points. "

that sucks look like posting that tutriol vid was a waste of time"

I was smart and watched the video first.
Post Edited:2007-08-04 07:37:56

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

So did I.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you posted in Fanboys Anonymous yet?

#15 Posted by Matt Amazo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed this trend when it was decided that Batman is more powerful than the Living Tribunal.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Amazo says:

"I noticed this trend when it was decided that Batman is more powerful than the Living Tribunal."

EH WTFH?? Any way it's a popularity thing. If it were raw power than god and the one above all would be on top.

#17 Posted by King_Thor (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep.  Agreed.  He should be much higher in ranking.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.