krspacet's Thor: The Dark World review

2 is better than 1

Everyone is hating these days

Man of Steel, Iron Man 3 and, from what I have heard, Wolverine were all decent films that get a lot of flack, for the simple reason they are not The Avengers.

Well to that, I say that not every film can be that good, this film is good.

It's better than the original if you ask me.

The Final Battle was better, the emotions were more real, and you really got into the characters heads. As always, Loki was great that way, but so was Thor.

And the Collector.....quite a good Stinger, and if you watch it, you might just understand the meta reason why Ultron is the bad guy in Avengers 2 and not Thanos.

Watch, the, Movie!