Follow

Thor: The Dark World

Movie » Thor: The Dark World released on November 08, 2013.

Thor: The Dark World (2013) is the sequel to Marvel's Thor (2011) and the eighth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Comics to prepare for The Dark World?

Bobzenub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Bobzenub

I used to have quite a hard time figuring out how to organize my reading schedule when it came to the library of Marvel and DC, until I discovered that they both have released respective catalogs, such as the Marvel Backlist Reading Chronology. With the help of Comic Vine and comicbookdb.com I was able to determine the content of the different collected editions, so when I decided to prepare for Iron Man 3 and heard that the Mandarin and the Extremis technology will both play major parts in the movie, I simply organized a neat little reading order for myself.

When it comes to Thor 2, Thor by Walter Simonson Omnibus is a given, since Malekith and Kurse are both creations of Simonson and play major roles in the storyline collected in that book, but I highly doubt the sreenwriters/producers turned for inspiration from only one particular writer/era.

So, my question goes to Thor experts: judging by the movie's premise, what other stories should not-so-experts look up?

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CharlieJade

this one

simonson collection

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/2/22664/1820768-thr_by_wlsms_omn.jpg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.