cavemold's Thor: God of Thunder #6 - What the Gods Have Wrought review

The Sun

The Good: The motivation for Gorr comes in full circle and we see why he kills gods. The over laying theme of Godless world is a interesting story. We get to see Gorr as a child and a father and being who has suffered much. If you read this issue and look back at the previous issues it all comes together. Im also glad Jason challenged Gorr motivations in this issue. I really liked the dialogue in this issue.

The bad : Its not Esad art and it has a bit of drop off:( Some of the pages have some weird faces.

Verdict : A issue that really makes you understand Gorr position and will make you like his character even more.

Other reviews for Thor: God of Thunder #6 - What the Gods Have Wrought

Gorr's Past is... Pretty Predictable 0

As much as I enjoy Gorr as a villain, this issue doesn't really provide much that is new to the character. More or less, this is what you would expect of his backstory; there aren't any big twists or turns to discover, and it feels a little rushed honestly, as we have a little plot development at the end. However, this isn't awful, and it actually makes sense that this issue might be weaker, as it's the single trasitional issue between two particularly fantastic story archs. However, it is a lit...

The Origin of Nihilism 0

I enjoyed Butch Guice's artwork on Resurrection Man, but it hasn't advanced so much since the 90's. But honestly his art isn't bad, it's just.... it has the unfortunate task of following Esad Ribic, and Esad Ribic has spent 5 issues detailing us on why he is the perfect artist for this series, and he achieved that completely once each and every damn page. Guice's art just looks a little generic and simplistic by comparison. It's still good art, just.... yeah.As his butcher mission wrapped up las...