pyrogram's Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age review

Epic

This was a superb issue, we learn about Gorr's motives and how he perceives the gods , We Learn Thor has very strong willpower to not give up while be tortured. The story just made you want to read through it as quick as possible to know the next phase, it was brilliant. The story-line following 3 different Thor's was done perfectly, it cut to a different Thor just at the correct moments, The art was amazing, it is a unique style that in the first issue was a little hard to get used to , but now once I have read the story this is the perfect art for a story that makes Thor seem like a God , not just a strongman. This Art is possibly the best in Marvel Now for its uniqueness. This is a must read for Thor fans and Marvel fans alike.

Other reviews for Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age

Time Jump 0

This has been one of the best Thor series in a while, and it's the best series Jason Aaron has written since he left the regular Wolverine series. I really hope that Aaron can keep up this level of quality, as it would be a shame if it slipped in quality.PlotIt is revealed why Gorr hates gods so much, and Thor finally catches up with him, but is he too late?ReviewThis was a very good issue, but there were a couple of things that bothered me, meaning that this wasn't a perfect issue. In fact in m...