cavemold's Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age review

GORR

The Good : the art is awesome here , Esad shall never leave THOR, NEVER. Jason finshes this arch with some epic battles and the true reason Gorr hates the God's so much. Its quite interesting i would say. I really do like the coloring here:) It is very pretty indeed.This was epic conclusion to this arc.

Bad nothing bad here>

Verdict : I MUST READ.

Posted by The Mighty Monarch

Arc, not Arch.

Other reviews for Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age

The Second Showdown 0

With this issue, we close out our first story arch, or so the book claims. See, this really just progresses on to another portion of the story, which certain isn't bad, but leaves this issue feeling less like the "conclusion" it's supposed to and more like a means of setting up for what's to come.We finally get to see what Gorr has been planning all along, as well as how he's gotten to this point (which was rather unexpected to me), and it's pretty fascinating, if not a little out there. I know ...