cavemold's Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age review

GORR

The Good : the art is awesome here , Esad shall never leave THOR, NEVER. Jason finshes this arch with some epic battles and the true reason Gorr hates the God's so much. Its quite interesting i would say. I really do like the coloring here:) It is very pretty indeed.This was epic conclusion to this arc.

Bad nothing bad here>

Verdict : I MUST READ.

Posted by The Mighty Monarch

Arc, not Arch.

Other reviews for Thor: God of Thunder #5 - The God Butcher, Part Five of Five: Dream of a Godless Age

Time Jump 0

This has been one of the best Thor series in a while, and it's the best series Jason Aaron has written since he left the regular Wolverine series. I really hope that Aaron can keep up this level of quality, as it would be a shame if it slipped in quality.PlotIt is revealed why Gorr hates gods so much, and Thor finally catches up with him, but is he too late?ReviewThis was a very good issue, but there were a couple of things that bothered me, meaning that this wasn't a perfect issue. In fact in m...