pyrogram's Thor: God of Thunder #2 - The God Butcher, Part Two of Five: Blood in the Clouds review

Young Thor...

This gave a very good depth into Young Thor. It showed us him trying to pick up the hammer.

It gives us a good insight into This Thor, It does not do much for Future Thor but that can be forgotten as it mainly resides in Past Thor.

The Plot was good, maybe not as engaging as Part 1. But it served its purpose. Again, this was good establishment for Young Thor and we see him have a few fight scenes, The Beautiful art helped to capture these. Very very nice.

A must read for Thor fans.

Other reviews for Thor: God of Thunder #2 - The God Butcher, Part Two of Five: Blood in the Clouds

Fight or Flight 0

Continuing with the theme of being completely awesome, Thor's most recent adventure proves to be exciting, well thought out, and generally fantastic.This issue focuses on Thor's first encounter with the God Butcher, before he has the power of Mjolner in his grasp. Though there isn't anything we implicitly know about these figure beyond his appearance (which is freakin' awesome!), but we do get a lot of hints at who/what he may be. The fight is very well presented, and there's never a dull moment...