Whatever happened?

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

She came about around the time I was not reading/collecting comics. I've read her bio at marvel.com, but she pretty much just dropd off the map right?

Whatever happened to her after Ragnorak?

#2 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope she's on one of the new Avengers teams.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought she signed up with the goverment during civil war.

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

So she is still around then? Like after Civil War and WWH events?

#6 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"She came about around the time I was not reading/collecting comics. I've read her bio at marvel.com, but she pretty much just dropd off the map right? Whatever happened to her after Ragnorak?"

Uhm, maybe she died along with of the other gods.

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

QUick Anwers gotta love it

#10 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

So she signed on pro registration?

I just wonder if she will be involved at all in the new Thor comics. If so I can't see Thor being too happy.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"So she signed on pro registration? I just wonder if she will be involved at all in the new Thor comics. If so I can't see Thor being too happy."

are you asking the same questions over and over and over again?

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Meant that first part to be more of a statement.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok :)

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Girl is wack. Unless she ain't.

#16 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

she joined up with the intiative then turned out to be a skrull, i hope she appears in the fututre though

#17 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Voo the Doo said:
" she joined up with the intiative then turned out to be a skrull, i hope she appears in the fututre though"

The real one can be seen in A:TI 20 in a therapy group with some other people that were abducted.
#18 Posted by Night Haunter (55 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not with the Initiative after issue #24, I believe. She's leave to figure out what happened to all the Asgardians. Can't imagine Loki being too happy about her showing up at the door, asking to see Thor.

#19 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

What happended to her in Fear Itself: Youth in Revolt #6?

First off, I'mma say read it, because me giving the short summary of it definitely isn't as good.

She essentially tapped into her powers as the Designate to help her and Cloud 9 get out from underneath the rubble at the end of #5. When she sees Prodigy, she gets upset, blaming him for what he did to her, and taps into her Designate powers just to punch him across the face. Prodigy immediately sees her as a threat and tells everyone to gang up on her, and by then she's full on Designate once again assuming her role of being the goddess lady who's supposed to elevate humanity to the next state of being. She recounts over everything that's happened during Fear Itself and ultimately comes to the conclusion that mankind is not yet worthy for her to do what she needs to do. She saves the last few people in trouble in the area, then flies off to the cosmos.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.