User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: thor #611 0

Asgard has fallen, Mephisto has control of the Disir, and the rest of Thor's world has been turned upside down.  The Good There is a lot going on in this issue. We have the Asgardians searching for their new king, Mephisto and his reign in Hell, and Hela is doing her thing in Hel. There's a lot of actually interesting stuff going on in the book. Usually, Thor tends to bore me, but not this issue. The artwork in here was a mixed bag for me. Any panels that consisted of medium or close-up sho...

Review: Thor #611 0

After the catastrophic events of Siege, the cursed Valkyrie of Bor begin their invasion.As much as I like the recent events in Thor, I really struggled to get into this issue.  It is a very exciting and eventful time for the Asgardians.  We, the readers, really benefit from this.  I like when stories contain an A plot and a B plot, especially when they seamlessly flow into one.  Unfortunately this one falls just short of achieving that.  Overall it feels hastened.  This mig...