The Thing isnt going to die in THREE!

#1 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Many have speculated that because The Thing has become human for one day that he would die in THREE. 
But i say NAY! Becuase today, the event Fear was announced from Marvel and standing in the middle of a teaser is none other than THE THING! 

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat, Dracula is there

#3 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess it still makes Reed the most likely to die.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't each one of them 'died' at one point or another. I didn't think it was gonna be Thing since he's the one that died and was resurrected most recently anyway and he's got his spot on the New Avengers. I kinda think it should be Johnny, he's a big ball of unrealized potential anyway.
#5 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Death is a joke in comics. Either Reed or Ben dies they'll eventually come back from the dead eventually.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@doordoor123:
You called that one right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.