The thing is being misstreated.

#1 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it that the thing is used as a punching bag so much around here? I was looking at some old forums, and wherever the thing is, is just put there to be beaten, or in an attempt to prove a more popular hero better.

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"why is it that the thing is used as a punching bag so much around here? I was looking at some old forums, and wherever the thing is, is just put there to be beaten, or in an attempt to prove a more popular hero better."

I think I'll post Thing v.s Full Power SSJ4 Gkou just to piss you off :)

#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Go ahead. Someone will do it eventually. I was just asking that.

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

not always... how did he go against colossus? i know hes beaten luke cage in a battle thread

#5 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I think against colossus it was never finished, but as far as i went looking colossus was winning. Out of popularity, because there was no way to know exactly who would win.

Of course since i post this discussion i believe thing would win. however it would be a hard fight and also a very entertaining one.

#6 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read Heroes Vs. Plaque, he's even afraid of a dentist...

#7 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

i quite like the thing he

KICKS ASS

==========

(thats my new fave word)

(or words)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.