Fantastic 3

#1 Posted by Moxtop (34 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my first time posting so hopefully im in the right place, but im pretty sure I found out the answer to the "who will breathe their last breath mystery.  Hickman said someone will perish, but im not sure this counts as dieing. I dont want to ruin it for anyone, but I found it by accident, so in case anyone wants to know what is going on here it is ( at least im pretty sure )

I found this by accident, so there is a possibility its not true, but it looks right to me, and make sure don't look at this if you don't want it even possibly spoiled.
#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Well seeing that you can find this on Marvel.com, it will be happening. He's not gonna die though. I'm 99% sure he's not gonna die. 

#3 Posted by Moxtop (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I couldnt find the link on Marvel for some reason so I figured that one was good enough, and I doubt he is going to die either, I actually like this solution though

#4 Posted by Legacy_ (10667 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine!  And doubt Ben will die seeing as how he's Bendis' new pet in New Avengers.  But I can be proven wrong otherwise I think the one to die is gonna be Johnny seeing as how Spidey will be joining the team in November

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure:  

Is Spidey really joining the team? I thought that was just fan art or something
#6 Edited by Moxtop (34 posts) - - Show Bio

No that was a real teaser, but im pretty sure it will be Ben, but maybe Bendis re imagining the whole Magic aspect of Marvel comics will end up giving Ben a new skin, and maybe more control over his powers? I really like that idea now that I thought of it!

And thank you for the welcome! Ive read here for the past couple months, this was just the first time I actually wanted to post something, so I made my own account

#7 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moxtop said:
"This is my first time posting so hopefully im in the right place, but im pretty sure I found out the answer to the "who will breathe their last breath mystery.  Hickman said someone will perish, but im not sure this counts as dieing. I dont want to ruin it for anyone, but I found it by accident, so in case anyone wants to know what is going on here it is ( at least im pretty sure )
The thing "sheds his skin" somehow, and breathes his last breath as the Thing, but returns back to Ben Grimm, here is the link I found 
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-october-2010-solicitations-100727.html scroll down to Fantastic Four preview for October and you can see the description for the issue and the cover
 I found this by accident, so there is a possibility its not true, but it looks right to me, and make sure don't look at this if you don't want it even possibly spoiled. "

That happens in Ultimate Enemy, not the 616 "main" universe. It has no bearing on the "Fantastic 3" storyline
#8 Posted by Legacy_ (10667 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moxtop: Hopefully but don't put to much trust into Bendis 
@Gambit1024: Sadly its most likely true
#9 Posted by Moxtop (34 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 If you look at the link, you'll see that it happens here to
#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm actually cool with the magic thing, but I kinda don't want Ben to be human again. What's always made him unique is that he's the guy who hates who he is. When they take that kind of thing away from the character, they just become less interesting. Like when they let Rogue control her abilities or made Wolverine remember everything, it just made me lose interest.  

And I'm not too found of Spidey becoming a member of the FF. He's starting to be on too many teams now. 
#11 Posted by Moxtop (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is probably my favorite hero, but I agree he is in way to many places at once right now, they really need to cool his exposure, keep him on New Avengers, he shouldn't even be on Avengers.

#12 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever, now there's an opening for Wolverine to join up with them.

#13 Posted by mesosteros (145 posts) - - Show Bio

oh noes! Benny can't die!!! He's... he's... The Thing!

#14 Posted by Rikimaru (2 posts) - - Show Bio

If he goes, then the group's going to miss their most awesome member. Seriously, Ben's my favorite member of the group, and without him, Johnny would lose his favorite punching bag. D:

#15 Posted by DavidPianowski (33 posts) - - Show Bio
lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.