AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!?

#1 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

thing has been high up there in power rank for a long time and I haven't like it. BUT NOW! HE'S NUMBER FOUR!!! THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TO FAR COMICVINE! Tell me what you think about this or if your going to do anything about it. Or you like it.

#2 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19285 posts) - - Show Bio

f it's been said once...it's been said a million time...it is a Popularity contest...as to why he's popular IDK

#3 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao i was wondering the same thing yesterday, like Jean Grey would own him.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

obviously you're new, we've had much worse over the years

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't mess with the Ever Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing!

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

#7 Edited by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

yay really like batman was number 2 but it is not always a popularity contest because galactus has been number one
#8 Edited by AfternoonWalker (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty new here, but spammers much?  I love Aunt Petunia's ever lovin' blue eyed, idol o' millions but come on... 
Sunfire, with his ability to produce heat in excess of 1,000,000 degres (ie. ignite hydrogen in the atmosphere) on a whim is way more powerful than.. hell, i'll say it, batman.
#9 Posted by lilexplizit (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I think TGalinsky is right... and Slight your probably right it is on Popularity but then why is Joker or batman not as popular as Thing there way more Popular its really just the casts on votes and who has most power I Guess...

#10 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

..he's in number 2 now :(
#11 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

he's 1 now but I can name a boatload of characters that would own Thing.

#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

HEY, THE THING'S NOT THAT POWERFUL!!!

#13 Posted by jonasLighter (91 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times has the Hulk handed him his ass?  How many times has Dr. Doom, Annihilus, Namor, and that list goes on?

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (84386 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
"

f it's been said once...it's been said a million time...it is a Popularity contest...as to why he's popular IDK

"

He's popular because he ROCKS!   
Pretty corny, huh?  Still he's the original Marvel tough-guy with a heart of gold.  I like him a lot (he's my second favorite character), but I have to admit he should'nt rank #1 or #2 or anywhere near that high.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.