Off My Mind: Where Do Superheroes Go On Vacation?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Grimoire (566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Whats that rope made of? "
I'm guessing threaded Adamantium maybe. lol

As for Herogasm I hated the whole thing. Trying to make the whole superhero in real life thing a possibility and what do they come up with....they act like the normal human perverts only with zero gravity as a plus. lol
#52 Posted by pinchpaker29 (465 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Dr.Strang's pic is sooooo wrong! Eeeew! On the first pic, Iron Man looks like he's shy or sumthing, for Marvel's party boy he sure is a killjoy wearing that Armor while everyone else is almost naked... haha or maybe he's hiding sumthing... Oh! and Sersi is Hot!

#53 Posted by Xenozoic Shaman (404 posts) - - Show Bio
@pinchpaker29 said:
" On the first pic, Iron Man looks like he's shy or sumthing, for Marvel's party boy he sure is a killjoy wearing that Armor while everyone else is almost naked... haha or maybe he's hiding sumthing... "
I guess I figured that he simply wore the armor to counter She-Hulk.
#54 Posted by pinchpaker29 (465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xenozoic Shaman: I know that dude, the teams are unbalanced anyway... I was saying it for the fun of it. :D
#55 Posted by DEGRAAF (7911 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant think of the names of the locations but i remember recently that Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm went on vacation and same with Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner
#56 Posted by Thor'sHammer (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange goes to the astral plain for meditation retreats.  Mister Fantastic travels to the negative zone to "get away from it all."  Thor goes to Valhalla, endless Mead and battles!  Mutants used to go to Genosha.  Spider-man goes to Africa, think of the Anansi stories and Spidey in the jungle.  Batman goes to Crime Alley, then immediately back to the Batcave.  Batman doesn't take vacations.  Superman goes to his Fortress of Solitude! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.