User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: X-Files 30 Days of Night 0

X-Files: Well, I like the X-Files. 30 Days of Night: I like 30 Days of Night. Comic Book: I love comic books! Vampires: They annoy me, but it's 30 Days of Night, so I'll forgive them. The Good These two properties word so well together! It makes sense. There are some great elements of horror and detective work in here and I feel that this could be it's own film or television mini-series. The writers, Steve Niles and Adam Jones work really well together, and there was only one time I felt an...

Old friends are back again 0

Issue 1(No Spoilers)X-files and 30 Days of Night.  When I first heard of this crossover it made me think, ‘why not?’  Why hadn’t this been done before?  Well, I guess it was a matter of timing.  X-files ended its run in May 2002 and the first 30 Days of Night mini-series came out later that year.  X-files had lost a lot of steam towards the end so I guess doing a crossover with it at the time didn’t make much sense.  But with the 2008 movie “X-files: I Want to Believe” and the comic series Wild...