Could he have been one of The Worthy?

#1 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading the Fear Itself: The Worthy one shot and it seems that all of The Worthy have suffered from unfortunate events. So my question is, could Man-Thing have become one of The Worthy? 

Man-Thing
#2 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

That would have been cool..... 
ESPECIALLY considering his "All who know fear burn at the touch of Man-Thing" power. 

#3 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: I think it would've been awesome. I wonder what he would've looked like had he become one of The Worthy.
#4 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have went up against one of them.
#5 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
He should have went up against one of them.
That would've been awesome.
#6 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone can draw I'd like to see a rendering of Man-Thing as one of The Worthy.

#7 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Man-Thing seems to have a larger role to play in this. His power boost for that matter possibly set him higher than the power of a Worthy member, as inscribed in
Fearsome Four.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.