need to get laid proof

#1 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

look at this picture its only like 10 minutes after and u can see the improvement hahaha but damn look at the bed on the ground at the moment she is so deprived the bed will probley break  lol

proof


#2 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW must been one crazy ride for she-hulk

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos the guy lol

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Juggernaut, but that's not She-Hulk. Well, not exactly.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Mr President (26 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"It's Juggernaut, but that's not She-Hulk. Well, not exactly.
"
Who is it
#6 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my friends were making jokes about super-heros once, when my friend was reading one of my comics, we started talking about how superman would have sex with lois in the air. And he would be flying through building at lightspeed while doing her, LMAO! We couldn't stop laughing.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr President said:
"Buckshot said:
"It's Juggernaut, but that's not She-Hulk. Well, not exactly.
"
Who is it
"
Alternate reality She-Hulk.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

...........

Moderator
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha ! Heck Naw ... Juggs was wearing it out  !

lol
#10 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Mr President said:
"Buckshot said:
"It's Juggernaut, but that's not She-Hulk. Well, not exactly.
"
Who is it
"
Alternate reality She-Hulk.
"
yeah i knew it was something like that the real She-hulk has self respect
#11 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Whos the guy lol
"
he is juggernaught
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
How does the Bed hold up Juggernaut and She Hulk ? That has to be over 1200 pounds of love in that bed  !
#13 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"How does the Bed hold up Juggernaut and She Hulk ? That has to be over 1200 pounds of love in that bed  !
"

i know.  id like to have one of those beds if it holds up all that it must be comfortable..........
#14 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if she does have CLASS she should still get some every once in a while and if u know her history she used to be a man-eater in both forms lmao

#15 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"King Saturn said:
"How does the Bed hold up Juggernaut and She Hulk ? That has to be over 1200 pounds of love in that bed  !
"

i know.  id like to have one of those beds if it holds up all that it must be comfortable.........."
or a rock... sexy.
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"look at this picture its only like 10 minutes after and u can see the improvement hahaha but damn look at the bed on the ground at the moment she is so deprived the bed will probley break  lol
proof


"


that reminds me of so many nights with my girlfriend,the room always get trashed in the act. LOL
#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"look at this picture its only like 10 minutes after and u can see the improvement hahaha but damn look at the bed on the ground at the moment she is so deprived the bed will probley break  lol
proof


"


that reminds me of so many nights with my girlfriend,the room always get trashed in the act. LOL"
Hulk is going to get MAD!
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut is such a G  ! 

Ha Ha Ha  !  lol
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

her toes look gross

Moderator
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"look at this picture its only like 10 minutes after and u can see the improvement hahaha but damn look at the bed on the ground at the moment she is so deprived the bed will probley break  lol
proof


"


that reminds me of so many nights with my girlfriend,the room always get trashed in the act. LOL"
Hulk is going to get MAD!
"

why its his cousin,not his girlfriend,

them together,gross,big green love
#21 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
#22 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
"
:P
Moderator
#23 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG!!!! HAHAHA!! i never thought of what it would be like to have him in bed! haha now im starting to like him all over again ^^!!! damn that looks like fun.

#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut looks like a slob.....so not sexy

Moderator
#25 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

<----slob

#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"<----slob"

LOL....

BatgirlBabs
said:
"pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
"
we aren't supposed to judge based off skin color. lol
Moderator
#27 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@ PIX HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

mhmm. apologize

Moderator
#29 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

AWWWWW

me of all people....

*sorry She-Hulk*

#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...clearly New York isn't known for its nice people

Moderator
#31 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that was a give in honey :P

#32 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think he is a slob, i know slobs, i was rased with them, He just got too horny to fast to put his clothes and shoes away, i mean, when your in the heat of the moment, you dont care where your underwear flies off to, or where your shoes land, as long as you land on her/him.

#33 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant in general not just from that picture...i can see juggernaut being unclean/unshaven just gross

Moderator
#34 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh well i got an exuse for him there awell.

lack of class. not very bad dude can look as sweet as eric, Some get down and dirty in their work, Sure he aint the cleanest man around, but ive seen worse, the blog, the toad, and my personal favorate, sabertooth.

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
"
I really thought you were better than that, but I guess anyone can be a racist.
Moderator
#36 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
"
I really thought you were better than that, but I guess anyone can be a racist.
"
u sound like huey off the boondocks
#37 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

hey prima

#38 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

hey ill talk to u in an rpg cuz im always getting messages from mods about being "off subject"

#39 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
"her toes look gross"
Just her toes? She's GREEN..
"
I really thought you were better than that, but I guess anyone can be a racist.
"
O.o

Dude totally wasn't serious. And I apologized.
#40 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I need to adjust my humor settings. I wasn't serious either. I should probably put smilies in posts like that (someone else suggested I do that), but I don't like them.

Moderator
#41 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"How does the Bed hold up Juggernaut and She Hulk ? That has to be over 1200 pounds of love in that bed  !
"
Clearly this is the same company that makes beds for Fred Dukes. (Nothing Moves The Blob!)
#42 Posted by Namor1987 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

so thats what happen wen two superpowered people have sex now i want to do a superhuman

#43 Posted by Namor1987 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

PRIMAV3RA said:

"hey ill talk to u in an rpg cuz im always getting messages from mods about being "off subject""


can i message u

#44 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor1987 said:
"

PRIMAV3RA said:

"hey ill talk to u in an rpg cuz im always getting messages from mods about being "off subject""


can i message u

"

sure i already sent u a pm anyways so i doesnt matter to me
#45 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
Leroy said:
"King Saturn said:
"How does the Bed hold up Juggernaut and She Hulk ? That has to be over 1200 pounds of love in that bed  !
"
Clearly this is the same company that makes beds for Fred Dukes. (Nothing Moves The Blob!)"
Ha Ha Ha  ! 


I just had a X-Men the Arcade Game flashback...
#46 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

#47 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

k well this subject is both weird and interesting

#48 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio





#49 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

I CANT FREAKING BELEIVE I MADE THIS FORUM

i was a noob  lmao

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.