Follow

The Wheel of Shadows

Object » The Wheel of Shadows appears in 19 issues.

One of Top Cow's 13 artifacts. Gives the bearer the power to control time. It was located in Hell.

Clarifying its known abilities

DrifterInGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrifterInGreen

The Comicvine article says it can manipulate the age of whatever is in its shadow does the Wheel also allow the user to manipulate time in general?

Lexino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lexino

Wheel of Shadows has no feats yet, however the info page that is in Artifacts issue 9 states "mastery over time itself, time speeds or slows at her whim" it also states that she can't go back to before she received the Wheel of Shadows, suggest that she can't travel through time. Another info page from Artifacts issue 3 states she has the ability to accelerate the natural ageing process. As I said she has no feats, so we will see in forthcoming issues of Artifacts (at least I hope! I like Sabine).

DrifterInGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrifterInGreen

Thank you for replying to this and for helping answer my question.

I asked the question because I’m interested in the comics, but do not own any of them yet.

I entered both contests Comicvine had for the comics, and quite a few user entries for the recent Artifacts contest mentioned the Wheel granting time travel including a winning entry. My impression based on the information on its item page, the name of the item itself, and what you’ve said seem to imply that that its main ability is time manipulation over what is in the shadow and very little to no actual time travel for the user.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.