Follow

The Watchers

Team » The Watchers appears in 218 issues.

The Watchers are some of the oldest beings in the universe. They remain perched throughout the universe using their advanced technology to record all events without interfering.

Question about the Watchers of Marvel.

Bluefox170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bluefox170

Is their a group of watchers in each universe or is their only one group of watchers that observe all universes?

No Caption Provided
    COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I would assume there is one Watcher assigned per universe in the Marvel Multi-verse, but they are one group. Some universes, like 616 & Ultimate, you know, the ones were everything happens, might have more than one, usually during a summer cross-over event, or another might fill in when the primary watcher is unable to for a reason or another.

Bluefox170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bluefox170

@COBRAMORPH: Thanks for your answer, I had forgotten I started this topic :P

It just threw me off because upon reading the latest Space Punisher #2 which is obviously a completely different universe there is a group of 6 watchers who refer to themselves as the "Six fingered hand". They appeared to have knowledge of multiple different realities because in what appears to be the room in which they monitor everything they have tabs on everything from Space Punisher, to Punisher Max, to even Punisher Noir. Which are all different Realities/Universes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.