Walking Dead posters?

#1 Posted by ned612 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I have looked everywhere for a walking dead comic poster. Can not find one anywhere. Only can find some for the AMC show. Anyone know where I can get one (besides doing my own custom print).

#2 Posted by _Zombie_ (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't find any, have you tried ebay?

#3 Posted by ned612 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I have tried everywhere. I only found some of the original art for $100+ a page.

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8895 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if Ebay does not have anything Amazon might

#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Oh how one word changes a sentence...

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (57783 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart:

Indeed. You wouldn't happen to know where to get the Walking Dead comic posters?
BB

#9 Posted by ned612 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Since I cannot find any comic posters, anyone know where I can get large formats of covers or other cool scenes from the books so that I can get a custom one printed?

#10 Posted by kristinamd88 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried looking up lithographs? If you can find them they may be half the size of a movie poster but Staples will make them bigger. Lithographs are great for this because the images are high quality.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.