Walking Dead

LaCosaNostra84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By LaCosaNostra84

The Walking Dead show on AMC has finished but thankfully the comics will be able to keep me going until the Fall when it returns.

I have mixed feelings about the show/comic relationship - as standalone entities they are fantastic but the show misses out so many of my favourite parts of the comic and the chronology of events are muddled up but I still love both aspects of the WD universe.

I can't wait to see what happens in season 3 and as for the comics, issue 95 is taking too long to come out!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By the_tree

Yeah, it definitely helps to think of them as seperate entities. Because if I don't, I find myself hardcore raging. I'm still disappointed at Dale's death and the lack of Tyreese in the show. And they're both great, although I like the comic more.

LaCosaNostra84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LaCosaNostra84

@The_Tree: Yeah, the comic version of Dale's demise was far more apt. I'm assuming T-Dog is Tyreese but if that's the case, his character has a lot of manning up to do!

Tunsieon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tunsieon

I was surprised when I found out that T-Dog's first name isn't Tyreese.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

I much prefer the comic to the show.

LaCosaNostra84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LaCosaNostra84

@Tunsieon: Yeah, when I went back and I read some stuff about season 3 I was the same - but then again, when I thought he was Tyrese I was shocked because he is a pussy in comparison to Tyrese lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.