Unofficial Walking Dead Opening Credits

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

Keep in mind this is not the real opening credits...it's a fan made video but that doesn't take away from how awesome it is      

Avatar image for deactivated-asdf987sdf
    deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

that was pretty cool!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By danhimself
    @ViciousCesar!:  if the real credits are half as cool as those then they should be pretty d@mn awesome
    deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: you know now, now that i've seen what  a fan can do. i expect more from kirkman and co. lol
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself
    @ViciousCesar!:  I'd love to know how a fan could make something that good...they should just use that as the real opening credits
    deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: that would be cool. it would be a good way to embrace it's comic book roots.
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Jotham

I was amazed when I saw this, it's so freaking good. It almost makes me excited for the show. The guy's got some other really good videos.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself

you know what I don't understand....is the general lack of people that seem to be reading the Walking Dead around here....I hardly ever see anyone talking about the book or see it on people's pull lists each week....I don't get it....maybe it's me being a fanboy but the book is like my all time favorite book and you always hear critics and vine staff saying how good it is but there doesn't seem to be many members reading the book or if they are then they're not nearly as excited about the book as I am everyday even when the last new issue was a few weeks ago....I don't get it....it makes me loose faith in humanity

deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: idk, maybe this part of the forum is just kinda secluded. most people only hang out in the off-topic section... i have tho, noticed that some people aren't willing to give the book a chance since they think it's just gonna be another generic 'zombie book'.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danhimself
    @ViciousCesar!:  maybe..and yeah...I've tried to explain to people that it's not just another zombie book but it's kind of hard to explain and I've noticed that a lot of people on the vine are just unwilling to try new things

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.