The Walking Dead Teaser - Something To Fear

Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

If you ever get the urge to complain about your day, you can always remind yourself that at least you don't live in a world full of zombies. There's always something bad happening for the survivors in THE WALKING DEAD. Based on the latest teaser from Image Comics, it looks like things aren't getting better any time soon.

You would think living in a world full of zombies would be scary enough. Now it looks like they're going to have something else to fear on top of that.

Staff
#1 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

A chainsaw wielding zombie could be more scarier than a world with zombies

#2 Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON : Is this going to be a homicidal killer going after the zombies? Is this something for the zombies to fear? Does that chainsaw use gas? Will it run out? So many questions!

Staff
#3 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: So many questions. With so little time! Could this BE a zombie gone rogue?

#4 Posted by longbowhunter (7098 posts) - - Show Bio

A chainsaw is always a good way to pull me in. Things have been more or less quite for Rick and the gang lately. Its about time to shake things up.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio

I speculate as his face is blanked out that it's some one we already know and that he is going to flip his lid

#6 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@KRYPTON : Is this going to be a homicidal killer going after the zombies? Is this something for the zombies to fear? Does that chainsaw use gas? Will it run out? So many questions!

Why do you guys think its going to be a zombie? What if its a human killing... get this.... HUMANS! BUM BUM BUM

#7 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@doordoor123: Because a zombie killing a zombie is awesome!

#8 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraham maybe?

#9 Posted by thecheckeredman (398 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123 said:

@G-Man said:

Why do you guys think its going to be a zombie? What if its a human killing... get this.... HUMANS! BUM BUM BUM

By jove! I-I think he's got it!
#10 Edited by KidSupreme (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON : Maybe its not even a chainsaw, but an alien weapon that looks like a chainsaw and shoots Kryptonite. LoL

#11 Edited by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

The comics need another Governor type villain. Now that would be something to fear!

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio
@davelecave said:

Abraham maybe?

Hmm possibly 
#13 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

...Dwayne Johnson with a chainsaw?

#14 Posted by tompaterson (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it is Daryl and Merle Dixon, they both seem like total maniacs who would take on a zombie with a chainsaw!?!?

#15 Posted by devourerofworlds (36 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like ti could be Abraham, also that dumb bitch Holly has been planting ideas that he should replace Rick

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm trying to think, back when the fit hit the shan at the prison and every one scattered was there anybody that disappeared but we actually got to see killed?
#17 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think this guy really has short hair like that or is the shadowy face a generic one?

#18 Posted by HombreMan (101 posts) - - Show Bio

What if the zombies have succesfully mated with the humans and they have produced an offspring with sheer brute strenght, speed and viciosuness?

#19 Posted by cmaprice (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@tompaterson said:

Maybe it is Daryl and Merle Dixon, they both seem like total maniacs who would take on a zombie with a chainsaw!?!?

Have you ever read the comic? ;)

#20 Posted by MICROMAN (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@HombreMan said:

What if the zombies have succesfully mated with the humans and they have produced an offspring with sheer brute strenght, speed and viciosuness?

X-) ur killing me lol

#21 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@KRYPTON : i don't think it's a zombie holding the chainsaw
#22 Posted by ApeKindaBaked (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say cannibals. In a zombie apocalypse and you can't exactly farm and any other animals you could hunt may have been eaten by zombies, food would be hard to come by... That is unless you are able to find another group of survivors ;D

#23 Edited by SteamPunkJin (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApeKindaBaked said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say cannibals. In a zombie apocalypse and you can't exactly farm and any other animals you could hunt may have been eaten by zombies, food would be hard to come by... That is unless you are able to find another group of survivors ;D

Possible but they had that plot line already in 'Fear the Hunters' so I'm guessing it won't be repeated.

For those of you who follow the comics - my money says it's going to be Alexander Davidson. He's back, and he's not happy. What little we do know of him suggests he's a little crazy, and doesn't mind engaging in extreme methods to get his way.

#24 Posted by UpUpAndAway (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously, its the return of Lori whose very mad at Rick for making out with a certain someone a few issues back.

#25 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooh. It's the sackman with the chainsaw from Resident Evil 4.

#26 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmaprice said:

@tompaterson said:

Have you ever read the comic? ;)

No reason to think they wouldn't be introduced into the comics given the popularity of the show.

#27 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@HombreMan said:

No.

#28 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

If it wasn't for the fact that he clearly has two hands, I'd have said it's Ash! Man I want a Walking Dead/Army of Darkness crossover so badly! Maybe call it the Walking Darkness?

#29 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG! IT'S LEATHERFACE FROM THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!

#30 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Leatherhead! He's made his way to the Walking Dead-verse! Heh no, but really. I'm leaning toward a villain of some kind.

#31 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio
@ApeKindaBaked said:

They did that already 
#33 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiders.

#34 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what its about, but I already love it.

#35 Posted by Wellredstudios (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: BINGO!

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wellredstudios said:

@spiderbat87: BINGO!

?
#37 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if these are already on here but there are some new pictures up of these new survivors (minus the ones already up here, the guys with the Chainsaw and Axe):

Baseball Bat Guy
Machete dude
Any guesses to who this guy with a crossbow could be? ;)
#38 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

If you ever get the urge to complain about your day, you can always remind yourself that at least you don't live in a world full of zombies.

Isnt that like every boys dream? ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.