The Walking Dead: Season Four Trailer

#1 Posted by CaptainHoopla (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching that makes for a long three month wait.

#2 Posted by Renchamp (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that was a completely effective trailer. I cannot wait. Methinks I saw snatches of plot from the comics, too.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmm...awesome? yes

#4 Edited by laini (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the kid around 1:40 who says he wants to start pulling his weight?

I know I know him from something but I can't think what.

#5 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited I could bust!

#6 Posted by nappystr8 (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

Larry Gilliard Jr.!

I could end up being wrong, but it seems like this trailer gives a way waaaaaay more information than it should. Mainly it seems that very early on in the season, all the Woodbury refugees will die, including Tyrese's wife/girlfriend. It would have been nice to have those events be a surprise.

While I was really interested to see Rick's colony grow, and am sad that it appears that won't be the case, I am very happy with the rest of what I see. For one, we finally seem to have a substantial cast of black characters who are unique individuals. And more members of The Wire cast is never a bad thing.

#7 Edited by laini (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@nappystr8: Oh yes! D'Angelo. Thank you ^^

And I agree, maybe a wee bit too much information. Though I'm hoping Tyrese's shocked/grief look was for something else. Seems too obvious and really stupid to give away that she dies.

#8 Edited by ccraft (5211 posts) - - Show Bio

epic, I can't wait

#9 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good to see D'Angelo again!

#10 Posted by dngn4774 (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#11 Posted by ccraft (5211 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite season is when they were on the farm, I hope this season is as good.

#12 Edited by Misterkyle91 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait for the governor to crash their party.

#13 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gone the second Daryl dies.

#14 Posted by NightFang (9989 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterkyle91 said:

can't wait for the governor to crash their party.

This.

#15 Posted by twitchy_tail (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not I like Daryl!

#16 Posted by Blue_Lantern_Franko (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Super sexy. It has strayed from the source material... but the next season looks really good... great trailer :D

#17 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to the shows return. Great trailer.

#18 Posted by danhimself (22497 posts) - - Show Bio

that was amazing!!!! I really love the fact that they've gone in such a different direction from the book and that I have no idea what is going to happen from now on

#19 Posted by judasnixon (6531 posts) - - Show Bio

They should change the name of the show to "don't kill Daryl and one else is fine, but don't kill Daryl"

#20 Posted by laabitres (378 posts) - - Show Bio

looks intense cannot wait hope they dont kill off tyrese tho

#21 Posted by The Stegman (24033 posts) - - Show Bio

Can

Not

Wait.

#22 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooohhhh

#23 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks awesome. Especially after the (kind of disappointing) season 3 finale.

#24 Posted by Birthright (142 posts) - - Show Bio

So who thinks the girl with Carol is a sociopath and is killing everyone?

#25 Posted by Ama_Sama (101 posts) - - Show Bio

So who thinks the girl with Carol is a sociopath and is killing everyone?

Damn. Wouldn't that be a twist...

#26 Posted by Renchamp (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they gotta pick up the Thomas storyline somehow with so many unknown characters. And I think the lady is Tyreese's sister in the show.

#27 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Can it be October now?

#28 Edited by TheReaper111 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

seems as though they have given up on following the comic, which is good, we dont need two of the same thing.

#29 Edited by BalooMamalu (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainhoopla said:

Three months?! Three seasons of WD. Whatever shall I do in the meantime!

#30 Posted by BalooMamalu (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everyone here's probably seen 1, 2, and 3; you should all check out this Walking Dead Toy Story comparison! It's crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dg-KC9xjcE

#31 Edited by Mutie199 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff :)

#33 Posted by Kondorr (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the comics... I like the TellTale game... I like the first two episodes of this... but after 3 seasons...

Judging this show as a Walking Dead product: Its a piece of sh...

Judging this show simply as a TV-Show: Its still a piece of sh...

Calling it the King of Cable TV is a bad joke...

#35 Posted by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

The trailer was just so awesome.Now I can't wait to see the season.And why the hell is October so far away. ;(

#36 Edited by DaltonMunnal (161 posts) - - Show Bio

This had better be better than the 3rd season. I'm giving it exactly one episode to convince me to keep watching.

#37 Edited by Shallbecomeabattoo (368 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope they get to Baltimore and find McNulty, that straight outta bed looking mother******.

God, I miss the Wire.

#39 Posted by viin (573 posts) - - Show Bio

still not convinced...Im still disappointed from the second half of last season though.

#40 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6660 posts) - - Show Bio

@laini said:

@nappystr8: Oh yes! D'Angelo. Thank you ^^

And I agree, maybe a wee bit too much information. Though I'm hoping Tyrese's shocked/grief look was for something else. Seems too obvious and really stupid to give away that she dies.

I really hope they get to Baltimore and find McNulty, that straight outta bed looking mother******.

God, I miss the Wire.

It's good to see D'Angelo again!

D'Angelo and Cutty!!! Now we need Omar or just Michael K Williams!!! The Wire FTW

#41 Posted by Shames (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@baloomamalu: Watch Breaking Bad! I'm a huge fan of TWD. TWD and Breaking Bad are like the best TV shows EVER!

#42 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I miss the Wire.

McNulty & the Bunk would be great additions to the cast.

Jimmy: "What did you burn your clothes for?"

Bunk: "Got p***y zombie on it! ... You smell p***y zombie? ... Zombies ain't got sh*t on the bunk!"

On second thought, the two would make great zombies, too.

D'Angelo and Cutty!!! Now we need Omar or just Michael K Williams!!! The Wire FTW

Michonne is kinda like the Omar Little of TWD - quiet, effective, violent, and caring for the ones who are loyal to her/him. However, I'd like to see Michael K Williams back on the screen. Has he done anything else besides The Wire? I don't think I've ever seen him in any other show or movie.

#43 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6660 posts) - - Show Bio

@shallbecomeabattoo said:

God, I miss the Wire.

McNulty & the Bunk would be great additions to the cast.

Jimmy: "What did you burn your clothes for?"

Bunk: "Got p***y zombie on it! ... You smell p***y zombie? ... Zombies ain't got sh*t on the bunk!"

On second thought, the two would make great zombies, too.

@madeinbangladesh said:

Michonne is kinda like the Omar Little of TWD - quiet, effective, violent, and caring for the ones who are loyal to her/him. However, I'd like to see Michael K Williams back on the screen. Has he done anything else besides The Wire? I don't think I've ever seen him in any other show or movie.

Definetly. He has been in couple of movies. He has been on The Boardwalk Empire.

#44 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite exciting! I'm not falling off my of chair because Season 3's trailer was splendid too when I saw it last year around this time and...well we all know what a disappointment that became...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.