The Walking Dead Recap & Comic Comparison: Season 2, Episode 7 "Pretty Much Dead Already"

• 79 results
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Holy $#!^ That's what 99.9% of us screamed last night during the mid-season finale of the Walking Dead. Last week, we slowly got to watch Shane lose it and get it on with Andrea. Glenn saved Maggie from a walker in town, Lori debated taking some abortion pills, and Carl learned to shoot a gun. You can check it all out in last week's recap.

No Caption Provided

Warning: This week's episode had one giant, jaw-dropping moment, so DO NOT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT THE EPISODE SPOILED! You've been warned.

Walkers in the Barn

No Caption Provided

The group is sitting around the camp eating, and Glenn announces that the barn is full of walkers. The group goes over and checks. Shane is stunned to see the walkers in there. They argue about what they can do. Shane says they should leave and Rick says they can't. Carol steps forward and says it's because her daughter is still out there.

The group is arguing about finding Sophia. It gets heated and Shane tries to fight Daryl. They need to convince Hershel to kill the walkers. The barn door rattles. Later, Shane stands in front of the barn and inches closer. He checks the locks and it seems like he's trying to open it up. The walkers hear him and scratch at the door.

Drama at the Camp

No Caption Provided

Maggie won't talk to Glenn. He begs for her to talk to him. She asks Glenn for his hat, puts and egg in it and smashes the hat with egg on his head. Glenn asks her why she would waste an egg and Maggie says she thinks it was rotten.

Back at the camp, Lori and Carl are sitting together and Carl says he's not leaving until they find Sophia.

Carol finds Daryl in the stable getting a horse. Carol says he's hurt and needs to rest. Carol seems to be coming to grips with Sophia never coming back, and she says she doesn't want to lose Daryl also. She tries to help Daryl, but he flips out at her.

At the RV, Dale stares at the barn off in the distance. Glenn walks up and borrows Dale's hat. Andrea is inside the RV grabbing guns and says Shane wants a watch at the barn. Dale asks if Rick says he wanted one. Dale wants to know what's going on with her and Shane and asks if she really wants to be like Shane. Dale says she doesn't know him. Andrea insists she's ok and leaves the RV. Glenn asks if Dale's ok. Dale says yes, but wants Glenn to run and grab him some water because he needs a few minutes alone.

Rick and Hershel

No Caption Provided

Rick knocks on the door to the house. Hershel tells him to come in. Rick offers to help Hershel with work. Hershel says it's his work. Rick says they found the barn. Hershel does not want to talk about it. Hershel tells Rick he wants the group gone by the end of the week. Rick explains that if they send his group away, they could die. Rick tells Hershel about the first time he saw a walker. He says the world is a lot worse than the television makes it seem. He then tells Hershel his wife is pregnant. Rick says they can help Hershel with the work around the farm and securing it. Hershel seems reluctant. Rick tells him to think about it again.

Rick walks towards the barn, where Shane is at. Shane asks what's going to happen. Rick says they're negotiating. It's secure and hasn't been a problem in the past. Shane asks why they want to stay if it isn't safe. Rick says it is and they argue until Rick reveals Lori is pregnant. Rick says they'll make it work. Shane congratulates Rick on the baby. As Rick leaves, he looks worried. Shane stares at the barn.

Hershel Needs Help

No Caption Provided

Hershel walks into the kitchen and sees Maggie working. He says Carl doesn't need anymore help and Rick was trying to make his case. He thinks it's time for them to go. He says there are plenty of other barns to go to. Maggie says all the other barns are filled with walkers. Maggie says he's different now. Hershel asks if she's defiant because of Glenn. She tells him that Glenn saved her life the day before. Maggie says it's not about her and Glenn. She asks him not to make them leave. Jimmy runs in and says "it happened again."

Rick and Andrea are talking. Hershel walks up and asks for help with something, but just Rick's help. They walk away.

Hershel Walking Dead Issue #11
    Hershel Walking Dead Issue #11

Hershel, in the comic, was never this cold. In fact, he never even kept the whole "walkers in the barn" story a secret. He welcomed Rick's group into his home and was much kinder.

Well, he was kinder until he found out that Rick has been killing the walkers. Then we got to see Hershel flip out. So the only real comparison is that Hershel from the television series and the comic feel the same way about the walkers. He wants to keep them alive because he thinks they can be turned back.

Shane Confronts Lori

No Caption Provided

Lori is cutting some carrots and Shane walks up as pretty much states that the baby is his and he wishes he was because sooner or later he would be dead. He thinks that Rick isn't built for this world. The way it is now. He asks how many times Rick has saved her life and he says he's saved Lori's life four times. Lori says even if the baby is his, it will never be "his," and there's nothing he can do to change that.

Shane walks away and Carl stops him. Carl tells him they need to stay until they find Sophia, no matter what. Lori sees the two talking and calls Carl over. Shane walks to the RV and tears it apart. He can't find what he's looking for. He walks back outside and asks Glenn to tell him where Dale went. Glenn has no idea where Dale went. Shane walks off pissed off.

Walker Herding

No Caption Provided

Hershel, Jimmy, and Rick are walking through the woods and two walkers are trapped in the mud. Hershel tells Rick who they are. Hershel asks if Rick can stop killing them. Hershel thinks they can be restored. Hershel says if they're going to stay there then they have to stop killing them.

Daryl and Carol are walking next to a pond. Daryl points out a flower, and he apologizes for being a jerk earlier in the day. Daryl thinks she's still alive. Carol says they'll find her.

Hershel, Jimmy, and Rick have the walkers by the neck with some poles, and they lead them out of the forest and walk back towards the barn.

Maggie Forgives Glenn

No Caption Provided

Glenn chases after Maggie and says he had to tell the group about the walkers. Glenn tells Maggie that the walkers are dangerous and that secrets get you killed, and he'd rather have her alive and mad than dead.

Maggie seems to understand and forgives him with a bunch of kisses.

Shane's Lost It

No Caption Provided

Dale is in the woods with some guns, trying to hide them. Shane finds Dale and confronts him. Shane demands the guns. Dale says he's going to have to kill him then. Dale holds the rifle towards Shane. Shane walks towards Dale. Dale now has the gun barrel literally on Shane's chest. Dale says this is the world Shane belongs in. Dale eventually lowers the weapon, knowing he's not going to shoot him. Shane takes to guns and walks away.

Finale

No Caption Provided

Andrea and T-Dog walk up to the house, so does Carol and Daryl. Everyone is meeting up there. Shane walks up with all the guns and hands them out. Maggie says if they do this, Hershel will make them leave. Carl says they have to stay. Lori tells Shane it's not his decision to make. They all spot Hershel, Jimmy, and Rick coming in with the two walkers on poles. Shane says these things killed Amy and Otis, and they'll kill everyone. Shane shoots one of the walkers 5 times in the chest to prove that they're not alive. Then he shoots it in the head. Shane runs towards the barn door. Rick demands Hershel takes the reigns of the other walkers, so he can stop Shane. Shane starts smashing the door. Everyone is telling Shane not to do it. Shane gets the doors free and the walkers come out. Shane shoots them and everyone else starts shooting since they are swarming. Hershel is in shock on his knees. After a few moments, all of the walkers are dealt with. It's quiet. Dale walks up and is shocked.

No Caption Provided

There are some noises coming from the barn. There is still another walker. It slowly walks out. It's Sophia. Daryl holds Carol back. Everyone just stares. Seconds feel like hours. Rick slowly steps forward and shoots her in the head. Everyone watching the show at home slowly raises their jaws. This is the last episode until February.

lmothander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lmothander

First! Amazing episode. Why are there no more episodes until Feb?!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

All I have to say is...I KNEW IT! I Called this like 2 weeks ago...seriously. Allt he hints were there that the ending was going to happen this way.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

Dale is an idiot and is really starting to annoy me. He needs to either stfu or just die already. 
    And im glad the Sophia issue is finally resolved.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

How, aside from the quick Hershel comparison, was this comparing the comic to the show??.....you just explained the events of the episode

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Yep, great episode but february is SOOOOO far away. Dont think I can handle it.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By danhimself

I don't understand why people like Shane.....there is absolutely nothing redeeming about that guy

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dedpool

And that last part of the description is EXACTLY what happened!!! I really like how this stays close to the comics and yet strays heavily. Very well written!!!!

SUPERD96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SUPERD96

I am 15 years old, I still think this show is art in motion. When I saw Sophie come out the barn I said "What the ###k" That was the first time I cuses like that. My heart sunk when I seen her.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@danhimself said:

I don't understand why people like Shane.....there is absolutely nothing redeeming about that guy

I love Shane! We've discussed this on the facebook numerous times.

He's really the antagonist of the group. I love slowly watching him turn into a degenerate. Some can say that Hershel would be the antagonist, or even the walkers, but Shane is the character that shakes everything up. I can't wait to see Carl shoot him.

Also..... We may not get it this season, but.... Michonne..... Soon....

lmothander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lmothander

@inferiorego: How about a spoiler alert?!

shrmntnk62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shrmntnk62

Oh my god this was soooo good!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@lmothander said:

@inferiorego: How about a spoiler alert?!

You should read the comics. They're awesome.

red_panther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By red_panther

I read the first 10-12 issues about a year about, but they didn't click for me (despite being a big fan of zombie films). This show (and this season especially) makes me really want to read the comic. Might be making my girlfriend get a collected edition for me for Christmas :)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

best episode of the season!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By danhimself

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

He's really the antagonist of the group. I love slowly watching him turn into a degenerate. Some can say that Hershel would be the antagonist, or even the walkers, but Shane is the character that shakes everything up. I can't wait to see Carl shoot him.

I think he's an amazing antagonist but I don't like him at all

I really can't wait for Carl to shoot him...it's going to be amazing

there's what 6 more episodes this season? there's a chance that they'll get to the prison and she'll show up before the end of the season...but with the way the show deviates from the book it might not be until next season

I know a lot of people really want the Governor but for me I see him as the only thing about the book that may not translate from the book to the show that well...so if he does show up I'm expecting a LOT of changes to the character

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

there's what 6 more episodes this season? there's a chance that they'll get to the prison and she'll show up before the end of the season...but with the way the show deviates from the book it might not be until next season

I know a lot of people really want the Governor but for me I see him as the only thing about the book that may not translate from the book to the show that well...so if he does show up I'm expecting a LOT of changes to the character

I think they'll end leaving the barn.

As much as I want the Governor, we may not see the same version of him from the comic books because he's such a despicable character. Can AMC get away with showing the same things the Governor did in the book? At the same time, said crimes are what make Michonne who she is.... So excited.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By danhimself

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

As much as I want the Governor, we may not see the same version of him from the comic books because he's such a despicable character. Can AMC get away with showing the same things the Governor did in the book? At the same time, said crimes are what make Michonne who she is.... So excited.

so you're excited to see Michonne???

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

This episode was great and I felt so bad for Sophia in the end. I was surprised that she was in the barn and she became a zombie. I do not think I could wait until Febuary for a new episode.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

She's one of my favorite comic book characters of all time... top 5 at least.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#20  Edited By Ganthetsward20

I was so disapointed Shane didnt die :( I know he seems to be there to keep Rick from going crazy, but Shane seems like he's losing it a bit to much. I love the show but the last couple of episodes have been slow from both people who just watch the show and from people who read the books point of view. We want to see more tense episodes!. Hershal did finaly make sense to me in this episode though. I finaly realized why he thinks the dead are able to be saved.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By danhimself

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

@inferiorego said:

@danhimself said:

She's one of my favorite comic book characters of all time... top 5 at least.

Carl is one of mine....as awesome as Michonne is Carl is my favorite character in the book

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mutant God

dang I thought Carl and Sophie were going to be the adam and eve of the new world

Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bruce Vain

Yeah I was in complete shock to see Sophia turned into a zombie. Seeing how she's still alive in the comics, and even became an adopted daughter to Maggie & Glenn. I was still hoping my theory of the Governor's people found her or kidnapped her and that way we they can introduce him into next season.Being how it took like 6 episodes to finally know what happened to her. They gotta show flashback episodes of her so we can see what happened. To see the trail she was leaving behind that Darryl was finding. And I know some people hate Shane, but I tell you what he's not wrong. Especially, when he was trying to show Hershel that they're NOT "sick." They're f&^king dead man. And it didn't seem like alot of the people in the group were really against him, except for Lori & Maggie, on what he was saying and when was returning the guns.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#24  Edited By The Impersonator

This show is dead awesome. It's so much better than the other survival show, Lost.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By the_tree

Please, please, please give us Tyreese when the show returns!!!

I'm more excited for him than I am Michonne.

MarvelMan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By MarvelMan1985
    @Ganthetsward20: You're completely right...
    amazing ending...it turned my stomach upside down to see Sophia turned into a Walker. 
    It's easy to kill them... , but that all changes when it's someone you love..and where looking for, for so long
    I really thought they would get her back home safe and sound, especially when they found her hideout. 
    heartbreaking....r.i.p. Sophia
    perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By perry_411

@danhimself: Shane is the only person that seems to be living in the reality of this world. It's about survival period. Morality is only good if it's keeping you alive, which in this reality causes very bad things to happen. The unprepared campers dying in Season 1 due to missing Rick and crew, the "discussion" about letting the walkers stay in the barn, Dale hiding the guns, almost losing Daryl twice b/c they were searching for Sofia. Shane isn't likable as a person, but he's the only character with his survivor instincts on and running.

maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By maxicere

The best episode of the season!!!

Whatchuptu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Whatchuptu

I have to say that I enjoyed this episode the most out of the 2 season. It is interesting to see the comparison between the comic book and also the extra spice of the new take on the characters. If it was an exact interpretation of the comic book there would be no surprise factor.

** SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WANTED TO READ COMICS***

I’ve read through to volume 11 of the comics and so far I think:

Having Shane is excellent as he embodies frustration and at times rage. This is one of main deference’s as Carl shoots Shane in the first few issues defending his Dad. He’s one of favourite characters as he is always a surprise factor he feels like a ticking time bomb.

Darryl is great and is a character that doesn’t exist in the comics I’m looking forward to seeing what happens if /when Merle (also not in the comics) comes back and how this affects the group.

As a whole the comic is a lot darker with characters dying left right and centre which probably wouldn’t be possible in terms of retaining actors. Also it’d be rather bleak in terms of gaining new viewers if characters you get to know/love keep getting pasted.

The episode:

I found it a little silly that everyone sat back and let Shane open up the barn but I suppose he was at the end of his tether. Seems to me that he’s the biggest danger to everyone at the moment I’m looking forward to seeing the fallout from this.

It’s interesting to hear Shane say that Rick isn’t cut out for this world as in the dying moments of this episode he pops a cap in Sophia’s skull. As we know Rick get’s darker and darker in the comics it’ll be interesting to see whether Rick can hold on to his humanity in the TV series.

Anyway that my two cents…..or 50 …ha-ha

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ARMIV2

I wanted to cry at the end of this episode. I really did.

Why must we wait till February to watch the nest episode?!

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MichonneHack27

@buttersdaman000: He's not. If anything Andrea and Shane are. Andrea's character's so awful in this. Dale, if you've ever read the comic, is a strong character behind this.

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MichonneHack27

@danhimself: Well why do people like Bella or I dunno annoying characters from soap operas. Cause Shane is like Bella, a character people love or people love to hate. Personally its probably cause of the alterations they've done with his character in this TV series. Making him appear noble when really he's just a psychotic nut who's obsessed with his best friend's wife.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000
    @MichonneHack27:  
    yeah, he is.  
    Who the hell would hide guns that far away from camp, in the middle of a forest, during a zombie apocalypse?! Ill tell ya- only an annoying idiot! The only reason why he even wants to keep the guns from Shane is just because he thinks "he's a bad person". 
    Croi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Croi

I kinda saw the end coming, so it wasn't really TOO jaw-dropping. My jaw would have dropped more so if one of these outcomes happened between Shane and Dale:

1) Dale kills himself.

2) Dale kills Shane accidentally as he pressures him.

3) Shane turns it and kills Dale.

Whatchuptu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Whatchuptu

@Croi:

Yeah it is interesting seeing the relationship between Shane and Dale. As we know Shane "doesn't even like Dale" and Dale thinks Shane "is a bad person".

*Spoiler*

In the comics Shane is already dead and buried when Dale starts a relationship with Andrea. So I think Dale has 'feelings' for Andrea that are beyond a platonic realtionship......

They will have a showdown of sorts in the coming episodes I'm sure.....but I think Andrea will at some stage choose Dale over Shane. I'm not sure if they will kill Shane off this season...but I'm sure it won't be Dale that kills him.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NightFang3

This show is awesome.

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By laabitres

fuck shane man i mean he was right but just the way he went about it

Avatar image for christopherwalken
    christopherwalken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty cool...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By danhimself

@Renchamp said:

Having not read the comics, how does the barn blood bath happen in the books without a crazy Shane? I thought this episode was well paced and, even though I put some stock into some of the Viner theories about Sophia being in the barn, I was way shocked that she came out in the end. There was enough time for me to think that someone may argue to let her live, but then I had the argument to myself about what Hershel would have to say about that after seeing all his loved ones slaughtered. Then Rick stepped up and my personal debate was over. It was disturbingly awesome.

in the book the zombies escape when they're trying to put a random walker in

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By Decept-O

My one complaint is that the episode was again lacking a bit in terms of action but it more than compensated for it by the drama that unfolded.

I expected Shane to shoot Glen because he was wearing Dale's hat as he stood atop the RV, given Shane's disdain for Dale and the fact Dale knows what Shane has done and what type of person he is. Is Shane totally evil? I think he is quite evil, yes yet some of his actions have been borderline on necessary.( not killing Otis mind you ) I think he's gone about things the wrong way but that's what happens when you allow evil to taint to your soul, your actions end up speaking volumes to your character. .

Whatchuptu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Whatchuptu

@Decept-O said:

I think he is quite evil, yes yet some of his actions have been borderline on necessary.( not killing Otis mind you ) I think he's gone about things the wrong way but that's what happens when you allow evil to taint to your soul, your actions end up speaking volumes to your character. .

I agree, his actions have been necessary sometimes.....

Almost raping Lori in the season finale TS-19 last season was one of his low points though. I figure he thinks his days are numbered and apart from Lori, Carl and Rick (in some respects) he doesn't really care about anyone but himself. I guess he's in it for Shane....when came to Otis he thought to himself it's him or me.

He'll feel justified in what he said about searching for Sophia after Rick had to put her down after she turned.....what was surprizing to see was that most of the survivers in Rick's group felt the same...nearly all of them accepted weapons from him...even Carl. Mind you it's hard to say no to him with those veins popping out of his forehead.

He actually reminds me of Jack from LOST quite a lot.....accept he is much darker.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sparty-dbq

I knew that Sophia becoming a walker was a possibility, and I was still unprepared. Like, for the past month, every time an episode would end without them finding her, my brother and I would both yell at the TV "She's dead! She's freaking dead! A kid can't logically survive that long in the wilderness even if there WEREN'T zombies!" Yet still, when it happened, my brother gasped loudly and said "Oh my God, it's Sophia!" And I put my hands on top of my head, kinda like how you see football players on the sideline right after the other team pulls off a miracle last second touchdown; that combination of shock and grief.

Avatar image for alex_tides145210
    Alex_Tides145210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Alex_Tides145210

I have to disagree with the people who claim that shane is EVIL because truthfully he's not what Shane is, is realistic. Shane is the one being resonable he wants protection he wants to keep the group safe however he may not being doing it the senible way

Side note the last episode was amazing, I loved how they proved Hershals point without saying a word

Avatar image for cincyducksfan35
    cincyducksfan35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By cincyducksfan35

The hiding of the guns had a big "LOST" feel to it. Ah LOST... I miss you so :(

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlKusanagi

I think you can safely stop with the comparisons, because other than the odd scene, this show is now a completely different entity/reality than the comic.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By Kallarkz

SOPHIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no....

That was hard to see. I seriously experienced sadness when I saw her walk out of the barn...and I WANTED her to be dead.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By danhimself

I wish that people would quit complaining about lack of action....seriously if you're watching this show for action then you're watching the wrong show

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#49  Edited By StarKiller809

I know a lot of people do, but I don't like Shane and really hoped that someone shot him while he was yelling and opening the barn. I don't think Hershel is going to let them stay there anymore. I get Shane can just kill him too.

RoninLoganX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RoninLoganX

Great episode, but I have to say I don't really think killing Sophia had much of a point other than for shock value. Maybe it's just me, but IMO that it really doesn't do that much for the story. I mean, it's kind of like "OMG, another character got killed! ...Oh wait, that happens left and right." Personally I would have preferred that they end it on a high note with them finding her alive and giving the survivors some hope for the future. At this rate, it seems like people are going to start killing themselves or each other, which would end the show rather quickly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.