• 77 results
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By joshmightbe

@HortonDrawsAWho: So you're solution to the issues that not anyone can die at any time is to rehash exactly what you read in the past so you'd know exactly who was going to die when and where at all times? Isn't that kind of like planning your own surprise party?

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Mucklefluga

I've watched episodes 1 and 2 should i watch 3 before i watch this?

Avatar image for emperormeister734
    Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

@fodigg: I KNOW I cannot believe him and Lori, gone just like that and someone said that they had big plans for him. I did not think that Dying would be one of them.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Turns out there's a one black guy limit on this show. Welcome to Georgia.

EpicMeltDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By EpicMeltDown

I really do enjoy the Walking Dead as a show. This third season has been great so far but it bugs me when people pull the No One is Safe mantra about it. Rick is safe. Carl's safe. I would go as far as to say Michonne, Darrell, Glen, and Maggie are Safe. As to surprising deaths. I think the only surprising death in the whole series so far for me was Dale. Sure people died in surprising ways but that the character was going to die was not. And by that I mean the series has either A) picked around the edges of the important cast members and killed off characters that didn't really matter (ie: T-Dawg, Jim, Sophia, Patricia, Ed, Jacqui) or B) It was clear that the character had to die and the show had built toward it (ie: Lori, Shane, Randall, Tomas).

If anyone is really watching this show from week to week and are genuinely scared that Rick or Carl or anyone from my short list above will get killed that's great. I'm glad that the illusion is working for you but I guess I'm too cynical.

All that having been said, this is probably my favorite season so far. There is a good balance of character driven drama and action. The story is moving along. I like where things are going. I wonder how much of the prison story line from the comics will make it into this season. At this point, I'm not really sure how Woodbury and the Prison are going to intersect. I guess Merle is being setup as the key to that. I thought Merle was poised to rain fire down on Rick's group but now I feel like the character is capable of forgiving and forgetting if he can just find his brother alive. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By DonFelipe

Finally, the show takes its own first baby steps!

Spideycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Spideycap

Great episode. This was a wake up call for the group and the fans. A reminder that the world they are in is really that f-ed up. Man its going to get intense from here!

Lori...damn just when I had started to give her a chance, and T-Dog noOOO! Feel so bad for the baby and Carl lol...jeez.

Best show on TV for sure imo.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I wish T-dog didn't die because it would have made the reunion with o'l one-handed angry brother.

Mr_Athrilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mr_Athrilla

T-dog "This is gods plans. I'm gonna lead you out of hear before I turn"

Carol "What wait... Your religious? Since when? You barely talk about yourself. I mean the zombies that killed my daughter off camera had more character development than you."

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By tahmidk

i felt really bad, i bust out laughing when rick looked at carl and said oh no but then my mood completly changed when i saw how much agony he was in. Looks like we got a new model of t dawg yhough, also what happened to the convict with a moustache?

churrific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By churrific

Lol I feel like they finally got rid of the most uninteresting character and the most annoying character. It's like a breath of fresh air.

RoninOmega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RoninOmega

@cattlebattle: I thought the same thing, can't have more than one black guy on the show!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#63  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Nooooooooooooooooo not T-Dawg!!!

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By The Mast

@AlKusanagi said:

The show and the comic are two completely different entities by far. That has been made obvious since the first season.

The comic Woodbury and the governor were over the top and ridiculous in the comic and would have looked absolutely stupid on TV.

I'll be honest, I'm sick of hearing this.

It's called The Walking Dead. It's based on The Walking Dead. It has characters, locations and vague story threads from The Walking Dead. It's adapted from The Walking Dead. In the credits it is attached to The Walking Dead.

So, yes. I will judge it compared to the comic. If this bothers the makes of the show, tell them to not make it so lame compared to the thing they're adapting. Not in a construction sense, because it's clearly a well-made show. I just have major beef with what they've done to characters I've been with since 2003.

Also, who is to say what's stupid? This is a show with zombies.

DeawonCDelaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DeawonCDelaney

So I am guessing Rick goes depressed and feral for the next couple episodes, while the black prisoner steps up and becomes de facto leader because Daryl mentally cant and Hershel physically cant,the whhite prisoner will eventually be the one who rapes Hershel youngest wwhich means Stone Cold Carl will kill him, and I wouldnt be suprised if Stone Cold Carl tells Rick to shoot himself if your going to be useless.

ljezell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ljezell

@mightypug78: But how would it have been shocking if we already knew how she would die if they did just like they did in the comics there would be no surprise or shock factor at all the way they did with T's and Lori's death was surprising especially considering they died so early in the season.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Here is my review for the episode:

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By DonFelipe

@The Mast said:

@AlKusanagi said:

The show and the comic are two completely different entities by far. That has been made obvious since the first season.

The comic Woodbury and the governor were over the top and ridiculous in the comic and would have looked absolutely stupid on TV.

I'll be honest, I'm sick of hearing this.

It's called The Walking Dead. It's based on The Walking Dead. It has characters, locations and vague story threads from The Walking Dead. It's adapted from The Walking Dead. In the credits it is attached to The Walking Dead.

So, yes. I will judge it compared to the comic. If this bothers the makes of the show, tell them to not make it so lame compared to the thing they're adapting. Not in a construction sense, because it's clearly a well-made show. I just have major beef with what they've done to characters I've been with since 2003.

Also, who is to say what's stupid? This is a show with zombies.

So in a show with zombies all zombies are stupid or only zombies are to say what's stupid?

I'm confused now!

It's up to you to compare it to the comic. However it is only an adaption; not a remake of the original comic though it might had started so at the very beginning. With this season the show seems to go into a more and more different direction and rightly so. Why would we want to see the very same story and character development as in the comic books all over again? That would be so boring! Besides some characters and situation from the comic book wouldn't work on TV.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Best episode so far, IMO.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By ripcurl

I was glad to see Laurie die, but was annoyed that it wasn't death-by-walker as it was in the comic.

zombiejesusii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By zombiejesusii

@ripcurl: it wasn't Death-by-walker in the comic, she was killed by gunshot,

Lori's death was supposed to be the greatest moment of Walking Dead for me, and while she was lying there, telling maggie to do it for everyone and for the baby and telling Carl she doesn't hate him and everything, instead of being a rising excitement as i realized she was going to die, i found my self getting angry, Lori did not deserve to die like that ... SHE SHOULD HAVE DIED A QUICK NO TIME FOR EMOTION DEATH (like in the comic, where rick looks back but keeps running cause he knows he has too in order to survive, there was no lingering of her death). as the biggest bitch to ever exist in the walking dead universe she should have never gotten a "redeeming" death speech in which it makes you feel sort of sorry for her, she received no pity from me, but i felt robbed of the sudden and much deserved non-redeeming exiting of a character who had been the bane of my walking dead show viewer existence since she first questioned Rick." Maybe this will kick-start Carl's superbadass mode though.

(and also R.I.P. T-Dog, while you were no Tyrese i just started to respect your character and I'm glad his death was the most heroic in any of the walking dead universe, past, present and probably future.)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Kal'smahboi said:

Turns out there's a one black guy limit on this show. Welcome to Georgia.

LMFAO.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Tv Hates Black characters.

Avatar image for bob_agent_of_agency_x
    bob agent of agency x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Am I the only one who noticed the only significant thing about this episode? AXEL SAID THE LINE!

F#ck everything else this ep. T-dog and L-b#tch were the most hated things about this show anyway, you fellow me?

thebearking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By thebearking

I know I'm in a short list of people asking but what happened to Carol? Last we saw she still had the head scarf as she made her escape after T-Dog gave us the most heroic action by any character in the series so far. And then Daryl just finds it on the ground, either continuity issues or we've missed something.

Also Andrea, crawl up your own arse and die, Michonne just needs to loose the bitch. As unlikely as it is, she could use a katana to the face.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ms__omega

T-Dog went out like a warrior!

Bad_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Bad_People

By the rules of Plot Device I have to assume Carol is still alive. We didn't see a body, only the weird head-scarf thing we never saw her wearing before this episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.