• 83 results
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I can't wait for season 3. Alot of great things happened in this episode. There was also a lot of great action in this episode, which we have not seen a lot of in season 2. My top 2 things that happened in this episode was finding out about the prison and Andrea actually being able to survive a hoard of zombies.

vicioushero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By vicioushero

@mickoreo_LZ said:

Very excited to see an HBO vet take on the role of Michonne. She is the ultimate bad ass in the comics, and I'm thinking Danai Gurira will do her justice.

Very excited to see David Morrisey as the Governor next year. I heard Rooker had to lose 20 pounds for next season. Governor's prisoner? I heard season 3 has 16 episodes so I'm hoping they run through all the prison stuff next season. Theres lots of good material from the 30 issues or so they spent in the prison, and it could make for an action packed season. I wanna see the Governor taking over the prison at the end of this season. Don't drag it out

Jesus H. Christ I'm excited!!!

Right

Zomboid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Zomboid

This episode was so intense. Perfect finale, can't wait for season 3.

NXH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NXH

What a way to end a perfect episode to the season.

But my god! Lori is such a F***ing C. U. N. T.

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By Baddamdog

Is it bad that I dislike all characters that aren't in the comics....

BUT OMG MICHONNE.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By X35

@Baddamdog: EVEN DARYL?

He's awesome!!

Avatar image for red_lightning_alpha
    Red_Lightning_Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baddamdog: you're joking Daryl is the best character next to Rick

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58  Edited By Baddamdog

@X35: okay maybe not him...

spideybigtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By spideybigtime

It looks like daryl dixon is coming to the comics. Well, maybe. But who else could it be? 

The Walking Dead #102 
    The Walking Dead #102 
    Scribbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Scribbles

I noticed three things in the beginning of the episode: first, I thought the acting of the zombie herd as they broke through the fence was pretty bad. Like, high-school talent-show Thriller lip-sync bad. Also, I am always amazed at how great the survivors can shoot. Hitting a moving target, even a slow one, in the head while firing from a moving car is extremely difficult for even a trained marksman. For a "regular" person, it's almost impossible. I know I need to suspend some disbelief, but this really took me out of the moment for a little while. Finally, how many shells does Hershel's shotgun hold? Did he steal it from a Rambo film? Again, not a big deal, but it did bug me a little.

Then Michonne showed up with her armless zombies and I saw the prison...then I had le petit mort in my trousers and slept like a baby. It's all good.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#61  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @X35 said:

@EnSabahNurX: They really went out of their way to avoid showing her. Like they just had some extra in a cloak and thought "we'll find a talented actress for this part next year".

You didnt get to see her face in the comic ether
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#62  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @DeawonCDelaney said:
    So either T-Dawg is Tyrese (minus daughter and boyfriend) and grow a “pair” season 3, or he inherits Dales fate from the comic books OR Daryl Dixon replaces Tyrese and he and Carol become and Item and he cheats on her with Mishone Or Tyrese (Umm didn’t Laz Alonso get killed in breakout Kings Hint Hint) and his daughter and her boyfriend is in that prison. Plus if Merle Dixon comes back this season I wonder if he gives an “eye for an eye” type justice to a certain character.
    Kirkman has already confirmed that no characters will take other characters storylines 
    X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By X35

@spiderbat87 said:

@X35 said:

@EnSabahNurX: They really went out of their way to avoid showing her. Like they just had some extra in a cloak and thought "we'll find a talented actress for this part next year".

You didnt get to see her face in the comic ether

Turns out she was actually played by an extra in a cloak: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michonne_(TV_Series)

HOORAY FOR ME BEING RIGHT! :D

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#64  Edited By KRYPTON

This was epic!!!

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By MichonneHack27

@KNIGHT SAVIOR: This version of Lori is as it was stated in the blog, a flip-flopper. Well actually in my opinion, this is more of a soap opera, lol. The group kinda forgets that Shane was going nuts. He was obsessed with Lori (and Lori's last talk didn't help), he killed Otis (viciously), has tried to sexually assault Lori (but even she seems to have put it as water under the bridge), and tried killing Rick twice. Three if you count his death, and used Randall as bait. The group apparently acts like everything Shane's done is nothing. Its a soapopera. And now Rick will probably become the will become the new ass of the next season, but he'll do something in the end to redeem himself.

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MichonneHack27

While I was p.oed at Lori's reaction. I'm still a little loss at why the group's pissed about Rick finally revealing what Jenner whispered? I admit the whole not telling can be understandable. But is it really the time for being angry over that? Its words, and techincally there's nothing they can do anyway. None of them were doctors or scientists, what's Rick gonna do ask a house wife, delivery boy, and a bunch of people who did have no where jobs to think of a cure? Thats a pipedream in this type of scenario.

If its cause of not going back for Andrea, I can understand. But well Rick's right. This isn't time for democracy, its not the time to start complaining. But in my opinion, this would be the time for Tyreese. I WISH they'd bring him on the show, I think he'd help balance out Rick. Cause heaven knows he won't get peace with Lori.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I was definitely electrified by the show and thought it was a great conclusion. I'm happy that we finally know Michonne is gonna be a character and that they are within walking distance of the prison. As far as everything else goes, we can at least say that this was the season that Rick became a leader and no longer was willing to be pushed around. And let me go on the record and say Lori needs to freaking die already. The woman is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE, encouraging Rick to go after Shane and then showing revulsion once she found out what happened.

cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By cmaprice

T-Dog is a pretty terrible character, especially comparing him to Tyrese. Here's hoping they either make him more interesting, or make room for someone better. 

I think the different directions for Carol and Andrea are great for the medium in which we now see them, although I do find myself missing the vastly different incarnations from the book.

Daryl was probably the best character addition and/or variation they made for this show. 

Glad Shane's gone. His storyline was like an endless rerun. I get a need for antagonism and inner turmoil, but hot damn, there was nothing fresh being done about that love triangle for a vast majority of the season.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#69  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

damn that was the sh!t !!!! great season, fantastic season finale. Can't wait for Lori to die, she's even worse in the show...

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By fivestarga

No, you're wrong, flat wrong. He's not losing the group because they think he is not leadership material; he's losing the group because he's making shitty decisions that cost lives. The man has more blood on his hands than the one he's replaced even if it is indirectly.

Avatar image for turok_son_of_stone
    turok_son_of_stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more like...

HERSHEL HOLDS THE LINE.....FOREVER (seriously the dude doesn't reload for at least 12 shots).

ArtemisCrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ArtemisCrock

Awesome finale, though Lori really needs to get her priorities straight...

and I agree... how the heck is T-dog still alive? Seriously, I forget he's still on the show half the time

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By X35

Remember when T-Dog hurt his arm?

Of course you do, that was the one thing that happened to him all season!

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#74  Edited By Gambit1024

I still can't get over Dale's death a few episodes ago. He was such an awesome character.

And I. Hate. Lori. She's mad... Because her husband, (you know, the one who's put his ass on the line for her and the group?) killed that animalistic, douchebag Shane in self-defense, and her son had the sense to save Rick's life from Shane's zombie. All because that's her stupid baby's daddy. God, I can't stand that woman.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Gambit1024

@X35 said:

Remember when T-Dog hurt his arm?

Of course you do, that was the one thing that happened to him all season!

Lol, when you're right you're right. He's pretty expendable, imo.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By X35

@Gambit1024: It's actually weird... they have given T-Dog little arcs in both seasons but they never really stood out. In the first season there all the bit about how he left Merle on the roof and at the start of this season there was the bit about him hurting his arm and feeling like he was expendable. It just doesn't really resonate as important enough because he hasn't really got a proper relationship to the other characters or even a proper character himself to fall back on.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Gambit1024

@X35 said:

@Gambit1024: It's actually weird... they have given T-Dog little arcs in both seasons but they never really stood out. In the first season there all the bit about how he left Merle on the roof and at the start of this season there was the bit about him hurting his arm and feeling like he was expendable. It just doesn't really resonate as important enough because he hasn't really got a proper relationship to the other characters or even a proper character himself to fall back on.

He really has no friends, lol.

Has anyone read the comics at all? I just started to, and I wanted to know: is T-Dog supposed to be Tyrone?

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By X35

@Gambit1024: You mean Tyreese. :)

There's some speculation that's the case, but a lot of us are holding out hope it's not. We found out the T stands for Theodore and not Tyreese thankfully.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Gambit1024

@X35: Ah, my bad. Yeah, it would've sucked if that was him. Tyreese is pretty cool in the comics (from what I've read so far, anyway)

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Osiris1428

People watch horror movies and have come to expect the black-guy-to-die-first trope. But he is almost like Kenny from South Park-but in reverse. "OMG!!! THEY DIDN'T KILL T-DOG!!!" He is so useless, and has no story arc. They don't make him interesting enough that you want to know more about him. You notice him in scenes because you are like "what is that thing taking up space...oh, it's just T-Dog."

T-Dog is a black male, but he is in no way Tyrese. On the way to the prison, while on the road they encounter Tyrese, Tyrese's daughter, and her boyfriend. Tyrese becomes Rick's wing-man, and equal as far as the respect the group holds for him. Rick looks like he is losing his mind, and needs someone to check him. I don't see Darryl doing that. And the relationship between Tyrese and Michonne is important. But, then again, there is the rule of 3. Ruleof3 tv, video games, movies: if there are more than two black characters it becomes a "black show" thereby, white people will tune out. The video above explains better than I can what the "rule of three" is.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GhostRider29

I'm actually going to miss Shane. I love the comics and at first I was upset that Shane lived so long. But I actually grew to like the douche-bag.

Anyways. T-dog will die next season. He's pretty much a waste of space.

Tyreese, please join season 3. You were my favorite comic character.

Daryle is amazing. He's my favorite and always will be. He better never die in this show.

Season 3 should be better than this season, although I didn't mind this season very much.

Ferris08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ferris08

The part where Rick confesses his killing of Shane and saying his hands are clean was not his greatest moment, imo.. He doesnt have to explqin himself if he thought he was doing the right thing..

ohrenclez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ohrenclez

I think T-Dog is still alive to serve as some kind of replacement for Tyreese (noticed the hammer in his hand?)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.