yay!

K3vinkha0S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By K3vinkha0S

The show is good, not great but good. It really irks me that people hold this show in such a high regard when it's really not doing anything that special. I enjoy it, but it will never match what the comics have done, no matter how hard AMC tries.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By armylife1124

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

It's strange because in the comics Glen and Maggie end up parenting Sophie and in the show they didn't even get a chance to see that one through. Also, I have been seeing A LOT of Andrea hate on other websites simply because she shot Daryl.... She is my favorite and I hope they don't kill her off simply because everyone hates her.

I am thinking Glen and Maggie will take care of the little sister instead..unless she dies too....

The Andrea thing was because she became pretty awesome in the comic, and thus far in the show she is being portrayed as weak, impetuous and just not likeable at all...In my opinion at least....

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Mekboy

It was okay imo. They just better not turn it into finding Lori like how it was finding Sophia.

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
    TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@ntb1124 said:

@TheWholeDamnShow said:

It's strange because in the comics Glen and Maggie end up parenting Sophie and in the show they didn't even get a chance to see that one through. Also, I have been seeing A LOT of Andrea hate on other websites simply because she shot Daryl.... She is my favorite and I hope they don't kill her off simply because everyone hates her.

I am thinking Glen and Maggie will take care of the little sister instead..unless she dies too....

The Andrea thing was because she became pretty awesome in the comic, and thus far in the show she is being portrayed as weak, impetuous and just not likeable at all...In my opinion at least....

Patricia? I don't think shes THAT young and Andrea didn't start out as a badass.. she became that way through training and loss..

foxhound421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By foxhound421

Thank you SO much for pointing out the thing about Glen and the shotgun!

I really liked this episode and I think I've finally come to peace with the fact that this is not the comic. Also, Lori is a complete idiot.

aje127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By aje127

I don't care what anybody says. This is a great show. I love it. I have never read any of the comics (yet) and I didn't even learn about this show until LATE last season. (I know, I live under a rock but I had a GREAT time catching up online) These are some of the BEST zombies ever!!! I LOVE them!!!! I can't wait to find out what the reason is for walkers. I am sad that Sophia didn't make it but wow what a great shocker!!!

I like ALL the characters except Lori. she is my least favorite. seems like a bitch to me. I like Maggie. The girl that plays her played in Supernatural for awhile. She was a 'cool' character in that show.

aje127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By aje127

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get the paper version. Are they like comic books or thick graphic novels

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Skunkstein

I understand that a lot of people are complaining about the series, i mean.. im kinda dissapointed aswell, i would love to see more zombies, zombie killing, zombie hordes, zombie beatings, zombie slaughters.. well more zombies! But i still very much enjoy the show, even though it isnt as good as i hoped, well season 2 that is.

And for those who complain about the comic being sooo much better, just stfo please... its pretty clear that the show is a merely vague interpretation of the comic, so why not just review the show deviated from the comic?

Now.. the new episode was good, i liked it... Rick was a badass (FINALLY!!).. but for christ sakes, why do they so badly want us to hate Lori? She must be the biggest moron on TV. And i dont get her concern with Carl getting ''cold'', all i heard her say was ''Waah, my child is growing some balls''.. isnt that a good thing? And what the heck was her reasoning of driving after Rick? They were gone in like 20 mins, and she was the one insisting on staying behind for the sake of Carl, jesus christ, what an idiot.. besides that - good episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.