@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I felt like that too
#103 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

dude I immediately pulled out my phone and messaged Inferiorego on Facebook and that *censored word* is busy and can't talk about it till tomorrow....there's so much to discuss about this episode

#104 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

dude I immediately pulled out my phone and messaged Inferiorego on Facebook and that *censored word* is busy and can't talk about it till tomorrow....there's so much to discuss about this episode

I didn't think the whole episode was that awe inspiring.......the ending was really good on a lot of levels though
#105 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think the whole episode was that awe inspiring.......the ending was really good on a lot of levels though

there was a lot of plot building in the beginning....the conflict between Dale and Shane is going to have to play out at some point...I honestly think that there's more potential there than between Shane and Rick....I think everyone is just waiting for Shane to finally snap....I don't want to spoil anything here but the event at the end actually does more for the series than the opposite in the book....here the impact of the event plays a much larger role in the series than the character ever did in the book...in the book the character was nothing more than a background character with hardly any interactions with the rest of the survivors

#106 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

there was a lot of plot building in the beginning....the conflict between Dale and Shane is going to have to play out at some point...I honestly think that there's more potential there than between Shane and Rick....I think everyone is just waiting for Shane to finally snap....I don't want to spoil anything here but the event at the end actually does more for the series than the opposite in the book....here the impact of the event plays a much larger role in the series than the character ever did in the book...in the book the character was nothing more than a background character with hardly any interactions with the rest of the survivors

I figured there would be a split in the group with Shane and Rick. I actually thought the book was better up until a few weeks ago, the show is really taking a life of its own, I do actually think Shane will likely meet his fate in the same manner, If his attitude towards Ricks family continues to dissolve I think it would be fitting, although they have been changing some plot points as the characters continue to develop
#107 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I figured there would be a split in the group with Shane and Rick. I actually thought the book was better up until a few weeks ago, the show is really taking a life of its own, I do actually think Shane will likely meet his fate in the same manner, If his attitude towards Ricks family continues to dissolve I think it would be fitting, although they have been changing some plot points as the characters continue to develop

I still think the book is better...but that could be my inner fanboy speaking...I just don't care for the way that some characters have been changed in the show....Andrea mostly...she's a much weaker character in the show...in the book she never came off as weak at all...sure she grieved for Amy but she never let it affect her like it did on the show

#108 Posted by Gokujam (66 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I hope they never kill off Shane. He is all kinds of awesome!!

#109 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

That end was pretty awesome. It makes me want Shane to die so much more too.

Hopefully Tyreese will show up when the show comes back on in February!

#110 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

Shane is becoming intense.

#111 Posted by Dernman (14887 posts) - - Show Bio

I want them to lose their chance for a safe haven on the farm because of what Shane did.

#112 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo.. did the people from the farm know they already had the little girl that Rick's group was searching for the whole time?

#113 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdBlank said:

Soooo.. did the people from the farm know they already had the little girl that Rick's group was searching for the whole time?

I watched Talking Dead afterwards and they said that Ottis is the one that collected the Walkers and put them in the barn. So he knw the little girl was in there but they never talked about a missing girl before Shane killed him.

#114 Posted by Dakotax6 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdBlank: Otis, the guy that Shane shot, is the one who put Sophia in the barn. Otis never learned that they were looking for a little girl so he never mentioned that he put one in the barn.

#115 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

All I gotta say concerning the episode yesterday was...I knew it! I called it a week ago.

#116 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Marathon right now. Scariest show. Terribly emotional and suspenseful. Feel like I'm a have a heart attack from this!

#117 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@ the CDC "You're killing us! You're killing us! You're killing us!"

#118 Posted by Dumbseid (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cap4Prez said:

This is one of the few sites that I've seen where users know that the Walking Dead TV series was not a rip-off of 28 Days Later or that it's not a TV show based on Night of the Living Dead. Non-comic book fans are infinitely clueless.

you said it

#119 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this since season three is out.

#120 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Now that f'd up right there

#121 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9563 posts) - - Show Bio

What the actual hell......

#122 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Do you think Carl actually did it? Or are we gonna see her turn up shuffling around the prison, guts falling out and everything?

#123 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9563 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:  
Yeah....he did it. He's turning into the little badass that he is in the comics....but still, WTF!!! Do you think this all happened a little too soon??
#124 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Maybe, I dont know. I think it was starting to feel a little to safe around there. Killing off T-Dog wasnt going to be enough, but daaaayumn, didnt see that coming.

#125 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9563 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:  
It was only the fourth episode though, and I was hoping T-Dog would be around for a bit more. I sort of envisioned him dying in the battle against the Governor.....but Lori too???? WTF!!???!
#126 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: What I found hilarious about T-Dogs death was the fact that the episode he dies, the group lets the other prison black dude in. The creators must have a strict "One black dude on Ricks team at a time" policy.

#127 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9563 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

@buttersdaman000: What I found hilarious about T-Dogs death was the fact that the episode he dies, the group lets the other prison black dude in. The creators must have a strict "One black dude on Ricks team at a time" policy.

Yep, I noticed that too lol. Actually I knew he was going to die as soon as he spoke up about his opinion on the two other prisoners earlier.....I just hoped I was wrong though lol. But still, I did not see Lori dying at all!
#128 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.inquisitr.com/484268/the-walking-dead-new-video-trailer-and-spoilers-video/

#129 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

So anyone else have a crush on Carol? I dunno what it is about her but she does it for me.

And her character is so much better than her whiny comic counter part.

#130 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

So anyone else have a crush on Carol? I dunno what it is about her but she does it for me.

Not me. lol She's ugly and boring.

I don't agree, all she does in the show is fawn over Daryl.

#131 Posted by The Stegman (23752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Captain_Yesterday said:

Not me. lol She's ugly and boring.

I don't agree, all she does in the show is fawn over Daryl.

I dislike her and her comic counterpart for different reasons.

#132 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: You should see her in the comic....

I love Comic Andrea, but Show Andrea is just awful. Utterly Awful.

#133 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: She's worse? lol

#134 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

She's super needy, attempts to convince Lori to become part of a polygamous marriage between Lori, Carol and Rick and then commits suicide after Lori says no. (Sophia is still alive at this point, so she ignores the needs of her daughter)
#135 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@Xanni15:

She's super needy, attempts to convince Lori to become part of a polygamous marriage between Lori, Carol and Rick and then commits suicide after Lori says no. (Sophia is still alive at this point, so she ignores the needs of her daughter)

ROFL! Oh my god, I just can't stop laughing.

#136 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Yeah, pretty awful.

#137 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716:

What a horrible person. lol

#138 Posted by The Stegman (23752 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman:

I doubt it. She seems averse to dating anyone right now, and Tyreese is gonna have his hands full, likely teaming up with the Governor and all. (Or pulling a Han Solo moment like Merle and Daryl did.)
#140 Edited by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the show but I have some major catching up to do. I stopped watching at the start of Season 2. :O

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.