Songs that Oddly Fit "The Walking Dead"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Octagon Freak

I've read a great deal of the issues and I just watched the first season on DVD and I noticed that music often plays at the end of episodes. After that, I started to eerily notice how songs could somehow relate back to the show and thought about what songs might fit in at the end of an episode...

Here's two that have struck a strange similarity, but it's really all up to interpretation. 

Please, share thoughts and music!
    armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By armylife1124

I am not sure about the first one, it seems a little to light.  It could go with an episode where the overcome one of the horrific events, but just not quite right.  The second one is pretty good, especially the begining, it would fit in pretty well with the end of a couple of the comics.  If you like when people have perfect songs at the end of episodes check out stargate universe season 2.  I will try to post some good walking dead music later when i am not on my cell.

brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By brc2000

I haven't watched the series yet, but I'm planning to get the DVDs when they're out. However, if they use an Avenged Sevenfold song I'll no longer be taking it seriously. It's bad enough that they used My Chemical Romance in Watchmen.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By armylife1124
    @brc2000 said:
    " I haven't watched the series yet, but I'm planning to get the DVDs when they're out. However, if they use an Avenged Sevenfold song I'll no longer be taking it seriously. It's bad enough that they used My Chemical Romance in Watchmen. "
    I do not think they used it in the series, he was listing songs that could go with parts of the TV show, like the end of most shows when they play a song to go with the mood of the end of the show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.