Is there a more overrated show on TV than The Walking Dead?

• 115 results
#101 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, the first season was really good, and it's been consistently alright since then. I'm still enjoying it.

#102 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Xanni15 said:

@cattlebattle: I remember that episode, and more than Daryl, Andrea stuck with me. How the HELL do you shoot Daryl?! She's going on an on about how great a shot she is, and wants her gun back, then shoots Daryl!

I'm one of those who just watches it out of habit, a few of my friends watch it so there's another reason.

Andrea shot him because she thought he was a walker....which I actually didn't find to be a blunder, he was all beat up and was hobbling. Would have had more impact if he died....but then again, Daryl is awesome. So, I am glad he didn't

She wasn't sure, though, plus he was still quite a bit away so why not let it get closer. She was just trying to show off.

#103 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

Just Because something is popular and good, doesn't mean it's overrated.... Hipsters -_-

btw BREAKING BREAKING BAD is the Greatest Show on TV

#104 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Charlie_Jade said:

@Xanni15 said:

To be fair and honest,

imdb ratings

walking dead 8.7/10

breaking bad 9.4/10

AND BREAKING BAD IS AWFULLY DULLSHIT

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

Of course with all the hype I checked it out, 2 seasons later it still sucks, storylines so cliché, pinkmans pals are uninteresting, the women in the show are uninteresting wenches, the American latino are stereotyped as ruthless pimps, drug addicts, illegals and gangsters......yes groundbreaking television indeed...if you've never seen weeds or the wire or some kind of show that combines family disfunctionalism, recreational drug use and crime noir all together into one package it must be a big 'wow'

You're obviously in a minority.

HAHA Breaking Bad is the greatest show I ever watched

#105 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Adventure Time.

#106 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Just Because something is popular and good, doesn't mean it's overrated.... Hipsters -_-

btw BREAKING BREAKING BAD is the Greatest Show on TV

Did you even read the OP?

#107 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Glee, The office i think are both more overrated than WD. Walking dead is fun, doesnt compare to the comic but atleast Andrew Lincoln is great and the past season was great.

#108 Posted by Tyrus (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love The Walking Dead, I will admit that it really is overrated. At first I was blinded by my love for the show as to why it hadn't received an Emmy yet, but eventually realised that cinematography-wise, acting and quality-wise, it doesn't live up to most other shows. Looking back at season 2 (past episode 8), anyone could call it a web-series if they wanted, well a really good one like Mortal Kombat for example :P

Although I said TWD doesn't live up to gaining an Emmy (as a show), I think Andrew Lincoln DEFINITELY deserves one. He is one of the best actors on TV right now in my opinion. F***ing amazing.

#109 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Daryl Dixon is one of the best characters ever.

#110 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: I hate the Walking Dead show and the comic books.

Doctor Who is another one I feel is overrated! It used to be so great and entertaining though... I would never miss an episode.

#111 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

such a predictable show

#112 Edited by _alexandeur_ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

have to agree, its a shit show, i forced myself to watch the first two seasons. its very hollow, and not only do i not like the characters, there are many i dislike.

agree about big bang theory being garbage, and lost being one of the GOAT. However i'd only say that for the first 3 seasons of lost, after that i thought it was some of the worst television, with season 6 offering some redemption.

sidenote - just finished fringe which was a lot of fun.

#113 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

#114 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad, its stupid

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/10_gustavodemise.gif

http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/walter-white-pokemon-master.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/tumblr_lyzx27Eiet1qku5wbo1_500.gif

the show Breaking Bad is like a really dumbed down version of Weed or the Wire

#115 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Without a doubt Duck Dynasty is the most overrated worst crap I've ever seen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.