C2E2 2012: Steven Yeun from 'The Walking Dead'

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32078 posts) - - Show Bio

Glenn is my fav in both the tv show and the comic, they day he get's killed is the day I die inside 

#2 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a neat little interview! Steven Yeun seems like a down-to-earth type of guy. I enjoy his Glenn on the show.

#3 Posted by thatlad (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Good interview but what happened to the video quality?

#4 Posted by Renchamp (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a nice kid. Glad he's prepared to Bic it.

#5 Posted by unclekoomba (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Glenn is the man.. Really hope he survives lol.

#6 Posted by AngeTheDude (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ganthetsward20 said:

That was a neat little interview! Steven Yeun seems like a down-to-earth type of guy. I enjoy his Glenn on the show.

I agree, he seems down to earth and I think had some fun questions that weren't just dumb softballs.

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

"Nobody's safe..." thanks for saying so Steven! I really enjoy this guy now, seems very personable and frank to me. And, dear lord, I totally forgot about Glenn going chrome-domed until you brought it up here! Haha, seems Steven will be prepared if need be for that. But the better question is will Lauren Cohan be ready to buzz her hair when/if the time comes?? Great interview!

#8 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngeTheDude: Agreed. they were clever questions that I have not heard asked to anyone from the show...that I know of.

#9 Posted by ohrenclez (75 posts) - - Show Bio

he's just so much "Glenn"...even if he's not on the show

#10 Posted by emergency (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Steven is great casting for Glenn. He seems like a cool guy.

#11 Posted by Smallville123 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Great interview :)

#12 Posted by TheHT (72 posts) - - Show Bio

What a cool dude.

#13 Posted by churrific (60 posts) - - Show Bio

How many hats is by far the most relevant question. Cool dude. Great interview.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.