Follow

The Walking Dead

Concept » The Walking Dead appears in 156 issues.

The Walking Dead is an on-going story about a group of people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Could Rick Grimes die in The Walking Dead

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Could he die and if so how will the series continue on without him?

Who would be the main character?

leonj340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By leonj340

No that wouldn't make sense since he's the main character and if he did the series probably would contiue. As for who the main character would be I don't know.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I think once we start seeing someone else getting equal spotlight to Rick, i.e, Kirkman trying to make someone else a main character, then we can start worrying about Rick. Heck, he could die and it'll be just Andrea and Carl.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He could die and Carl could take over as the main character. By now in the comics there are plenty of interesting characters that could take over Ricks place. I don't really care if Rick dies, he's one of my favorite characters, but Robert Kirkman knows what he's doing. I've read all 120 issues and will continue to read it. The series hasn't been disappointed yet.

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I think Carl would take over then Andrea being my second choice. They are the only other 2 characters who were from the original survivors in vol 1 who are still alive.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Absolutely he could die, and very well may. That's what sets the series apart from other titles. No one is safe, nothing is sacred.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.